Sign in to follow this  
eden.is.masterchief@me.com

Picking a public server

I use play with six, and dont know ow to distinguish between private and public servers. Ive been playing on a private I assume because its not that busy and the admin is a ****. Whats the best cherno server?

• Like 1

search "dayzmod" in the filter section ingame for best results, genreally anything high pop is fun.

Both the TMW servers are stable too.

US2419 & EU2419

• Like 1

We each have preferences, Webbers, so it's hard to say without being biased towards the ones we each like best.

I'm a member of Balota Buddies but there are lots of really popular groups of servers. Why not take a look in the private hive discussion forum? There are hundreds of servers there and they're all worth trying out. See if there's one or two you like the look of.

I think there are very few public servers left these days - though I'm not sure, as I haven't looked in a while. If you look in dayz commander you'll see those servers with a little cloud on the left of their names with a little X in the middle, those are private hive. However, many are just single servers not a part of a hive. If you click on Players the list will be in player order. So you can see empty servers and then those with 1 player in, then 2 and so on. To see the full or very busy servers just click Players again and the list will be in reverse order. :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1