can someone please recommend a good server for new players. i have had the game about an hour so i haven't a clue what am doing lol. i have been shoot and killed twice when i didn't even have a weapons to defend myself. any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Server + People you can go to for help

Hello there!

Feel free to come and check out the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland, or TMW for short.

TMW is a friendly Hero clan that mainly operates along the Main Hive, our goal is to show that DayZ does not have to be shoot on sight, we tend to go around

major cities offering aid to other players and neutralizing anyone who shows them self to be hostile.

When were not doing that we are on medic operations, we have a sticky thread on this website created by Dr Wasteland MD, (our founder). In this thread players

can request help from TMW, and then we will dispatch a team to their aid, this includes medical and general survival, food and water and such.

There is much more to us, as we cater for most styles of gameplay.

• Medic
  • Bodyguard
  • Supply & Logistics

Because of how TMW is laid out it supports all types of players, New or Veteran, For our new players not only do we have our large 150+ Member community to help guide them, but we also have a dedicated rank within TMW known as "Mentors" to help you get to grips with the game.

Any way if you would like to know more go ahead and come onto our teamspeak and chat to a few of our members, and feel free to come and play on our main hive

servers, that are monitored by active and friendly admins.

Contact info:

• Teamspeak: ts.dayzmedics.com
  • DayzMod.com Sticky Thread: Medic Thread
  • TMW Forum: tmwdayz.com
  • Gameservers: US2419 / EU2419
  • Or feel free to PM me personally for more info!

• Like 2

Hi paul. these forums are fulll to the brim of guides, tips, tricks and how to's fornew players and old alike. I have broswed these forums alot and I can tell you pretty much all there theory you could ever need is right here.

spend some time researching and after that watch some of the many video guides. id spend a couple hours doing that before you even join a server. And.. if you have never played arma 2 then do so before hitting dayz.

other than that.....

NOOB! :P

• Like 1

Hi Paul, as to servers it all depends on where you're from in the world.

• Like 1

37.130.229.228:3051 If you want to join us, we have a very fresh server, we have active admins and good support, 80 spawns for a chance for wheels or even a chopper possibly :)

• Like 1

Hi Paul, as to servers it all depends on where you're from in the world.

am from Liverpool in the UK dude

37.130.229.228:3051 If you want to join us, we have a very fresh server, we have active admins and good support, 80 spawns for a chance for wheels or even a chopper possibly :)

thanks man i don`t know what am doing wrong i entered the sever number in dayz commander and it did not work :(

Hi paul. these forums are fulll to the brim of guides, tips, tricks and how to's fornew players and old alike. I have broswed these forums alot and I can tell you pretty much all there theory you could ever need is right here.

spend some time researching and after that watch some of the many video guides. id spend a couple hours doing that before you even join a server. And.. if you have never played arma 2 then do so before hitting dayz.

other than that.....

NOOB! :P

NOOB POWER :)

Server + People you can go to for help

Hello there!

Feel free to come and check out the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland, or TMW for short.

TMW is a friendly Hero clan that mainly operates along the Main Hive, our goal is to show that DayZ does not have to be shoot on sight, we tend to go around

major cities offering aid to other players and neutralizing anyone who shows them self to be hostile.

When were not doing that we are on medic operations, we have a sticky thread on this website created by Dr Wasteland MD, (our founder). In this thread players

can request help from TMW, and then we will dispatch a team to their aid, this includes medical and general survival, food and water and such.

There is much more to us, as we cater for most styles of gameplay.

• Medic
  • Bodyguard
  • Supply & Logistics

Because of how TMW is laid out it supports all types of players, New or Veteran, For our new players not only do we have our large 150+ Member community to help guide them, but we also have a dedicated rank within TMW known as "Mentors" to help you get to grips with the game.

Any way if you would like to know more go ahead and come onto our teamspeak and chat to a few of our members, and feel free to come and play on our main hive

servers, that are monitored by active and friendly admins.

Contact info:

• Teamspeak: ts.dayzmedics.com
  • DayzMod.com Sticky Thread: Medic Thread
  • TMW Forum: tmwdayz.com
  • Gameservers: US2419 / EU2419
  • Or feel free to PM me personally for more info!

Thanks man i will definitely check that out thanks for the info man

thanks man i don`t know what am doing wrong i entered the sever number in dayz commander and it did not work :(

Strange, defiantly should not have happened. try typing in your filter "Zombie TeaTime"

• Like 1

am from Liverpool in the UK dude

Me too.

We have a server which should be up and running by the weekend so if you want to pop on we'll teach you some basic tricks. The group I play with are all sound and helpful to new guys.

• Like 1

I'm a noob as well. I'd practice a bit in Arma2 (go to the Single Player, Armory, (left-shift + minus sign then type GETALLGEAR) that'll let you practice with all of the weapons and vehicles. Then, use DayZ Commander, filter for DayZ Chernarus, and low numbers of people on the server (at night) and practice sneaking past zombies, using your inventory, looting buildings. Then, hop into a friendly server with Teamspeak and partner up with another player to go exploring. Just my opinion on easing into the experience.

• Like 2

I'm a noob as well. I'd practice a bit in Arma2 (go to the Single Player, Armory, (left-shift + minus sign then type GETALLGEAR) that'll let you practice with all of the weapons and vehicles. Then, use DayZ Commander, filter for DayZ Chernarus, and low numbers of people on the server (at night) and practice sneaking past zombies, using your inventory, looting buildings. Then, hop into a friendly server with Teamspeak and partner up with another player to go exploring. Just my opinion on easing into the experience.

yep.

Basic training in arma 2 is great to learn how to fly choppers.

there really rare so you kinda wanna know what your doing!

Youtube is a great resource to learn how to use basic controls on how to use your tent and repairing vehicles.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Me too.

We have a server which should be up and running by the weekend so if you want to pop on we'll teach you some basic tricks. The group I play with are all sound and helpful to new guys.

thanks man i would love to join your sever. :)

yep.

Youtube is a great resource to learn how to use basic controls on how to use your tent and repairing vehicles.

Good luck!

funny you say that i found a heli in fully working order today. but i left if because i couldn't even start the engine lol

i was play with a friend today but he lagged out the sever with all the food. so now am almost dead from starvation. and i stll love this game. lol

Edited by DeathWatch Paul

yep.

Good luck!

thanks man i have been watching frankie on pc it`s definitely worth a look if you have not seen it. Edited by DeathWatch Paul

yep.

Good luck!

i think i need to do that i left a perfectly good heli today because i didn't know what key`s to press :)

yep.

Good luck!

thanks man :)

Strange, defiantly should not have happened. try typing in your filter "Zombie TeaTime"

cool i found it i will give the sever a try tomorrow thanks dude

Filter the word 'noob'

play on noob friendly servers and get a feel for the game.

• Like 1

Filter the word 'noob'

play on noob friendly servers and get a feel for the game.

I have found a good noob sever. I got my first kill today he was a bandit. lol there`s a few more of them on the sever so am going bandit hunting. :)

I have found a good noob sever. I got my first kill today he was a bandit. lol there`s a few more of them on the sever so am going bandit hunting. :)

You plucked up the courage to venture north yet? :lol:

• Like 1