Sign in to follow this  
DaBi

Loading into a private hive server issue

Hi guys, I can't join private hive severs at the moment. Alot of private servers (including my own) you download a mission file upon loading. Everything was fine yesterday and I have not changed anything at all today, but when I attempt to join and this includes my own rented server the mission file does not get downloaded and so after I get in the game after a couple of minutes I'm constantly kicked for wrong signature mission file. I have googled but can not find anything to help me out, can anyone here please help? It's annoying not being able to even play on the server I rent :(

Thanks

I have not seen any, I just get the you have been kicked message. It's seems to just be myself as others I play with can get in ok and server is populated.

I was told it said wrong signature but that's all, I will try loading back in and ask one of the to keep eye on what it says?

Ok so typically I just logged in and waited and waited but the kick never came, had to log off as got to go work but I still didn't download the mission file. Saw one guy kicked for wrong signature dayz/addons/??/pbo or something like that

Go to C:\Users\YOUR USER HERE\AppData\Local\ and delete the arma2oa folder and start the game as administrator when you launch the game

• Like 1

I will try that tonight and see if it works, I do have the steam version.

Go to C:\Users\YOUR USER HERE\AppData\Local\ and delete the arma2oa folder and start the game as administrator when you launch the game

I have tried to find this file but I can't find the AppData before local!

this normally means you are either running an additional mod to dayz that is not accepted, or you have files missing that dayz requires. make sure youre only launching Arma 2 OA with -mod=@DayZ;

Delete your @DayZ folder, and re-download it from dayz commander.

if all the above fails, goto your config.cfg and change the line,

verifySignatures=2;

to

verifySignatures=0;

this will let you into the server, but should only be done as a short term fix as it will mean players can remove files from their game and exploit it. Such as removing the plants.pbo

HTH

Edited by -Panda

Appdata is a hidden folder in your user drive to can get in to it by typing %appdata% in to the address bar

• Like 1

this normally means you are either running an additional mod to dayz that is not accepted, or you have files missing that dayz requires. make sure youre only launching Arma 2 OA with -mod=@DayZ;

Delete your @DayZ folder, and re-download it from dayz commander.

if all the above fails, goto your config.cfg and change the line,

verifySignatures=2;

to

verifySignatures=0;

this will let you into the server, but should only be done as a short term fix as it will mean players can remove files from their game and exploit it. Such as removing the plants.pbo

HTH

Ok so i just loaded up OA and when i clicked expansions i got this message pop up no entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgmod/DZ_initWorld.action' :huh: Never had this pop up before so could this be a reason why?

Thanks for you guys helping out

Appdata is a hidden folder in your user drive to can get in to it by typing %appdata% in to the address bar

Ok so i found the AppData folder and the local folder but that was empty