Sign in to follow this  
grayson816

Exremaly unlikely shot in game

So, me and some buddies were playing Dayz, and it was at nighttime. My friend Was driving at over 120 kph and had a car that was fully repaired and had all the glass. So, a sniper shot him from almost 500 meters away with a dmr that had nv, and he killed him in one shot to the head apparently, with one shot to break the window. I am not a sniper, but my friend snipes and says it is very unlikely because of all those variables. He was also laying in grass his says, which would have probably made it harder due to accidently aiming at grass or trying to snipe over slopes. Now, my question is, how likely is this, how many times have you seen this, and any other comments would be appreciated Mind you, the shots were within a couple seconds. Update, the window he said he shot through wasnt broken.

:facepalm:

Edited by grayson816
  • Like 1

What's up with the color scheme? At least add some white text in there because 'MURICA.

• Like 3

This was also through trees btw.

Edited by grayson816

You made MURICA proud

But on-topic, that sounds highly improbable, but this is DayZ. Death can happen in every way imaginable. Some snipers are just that good.

Edited by Goggalor
  • Like 2

You made MURICA proud

captain-murica-32716.jpg

But on-topic, that sounds highly improbable, but this is DayZ. Death can happen in every way imaginable. Some snipers are just that good.

Edited by grayson816

I doubt if he was hacking he'd be camping on a hill in the middle of nowhere rather than spawning himself an Apache and blowing up Cherno. But whatever, shots like that are pretty easy if the vehicle is moving in a straight line or a steady curve.

I wouldn't go so far as to say he was hacking. DayZ is still kinda laggy and bullets i shoot through windows sometimes don't break them but kill the guy in the vehicle (My FAVORITE kind of theft). I haven't seen a hacker in a long while as well. Just saying you shouldn't jump to conclusions. I get called a hacker a lot but I'm just THAT good and the other guy blamed me.

He was probably hacking, The window he shot through wasnt even broken lol.

You can shoot through a window with a DMR at that range.

It sounds like a hard shot, it's quite possible though, unlike some of those "killed by YOLO at 358M with weapon Makarov".

any other comments would be appreciated Mind you, the shots were within a couple seconds

Wait, there was more than one shot?...

Edited by Gews

WTF? is Exremaly

Conky, please, just don't taunt..

Edited by Saucy

Conky, please, just don't taunt..

Sorry! Edited by Conkykillz

And this is why my opinion of Americans is diluted.

there's some hard core muricans here LOL. and I hate buggy things.