Sign in to follow this  
Rarabka

Trackir In SA?

I just recently got myself a Trackir5 and am loving it in Arma 2&3, still getting used to it but It's been a really nice experience.

Can anyone here confirm if Dayz: Standalone will have Trackir support from the get go. I'd assume it will considering Arma 3 had it day 1 of alpha.

If anyone can answer this for me it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Edited by Rarabka233
  • Like 1

Congrats on getting the Track IR 5. Did you also get the little fragile infrared emitter that clamps on to your headphones? Better be gentle with that one - looks quite twiglike!

I can't imagine playing DayZ without the TrackIR5 - it is so seamless! Especially for a lefty. Since Arma2/Arma3 supports it, I can't think why the DayZ Standalone wouldn't.

Edited by JeffDetroit

Hello there

I'm not rich enough to buy one, but the chances that it wont be supported are nil IMHO. I've yet to see an RV engine game that doesn't handle it.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

I'm not rich enough to buy one,

Rgds

LoK

Neither am i, i stole kittens and sold them till i could afford one

• Like 1

Neither am i, i stole kittens and sold them till i could afford one

Actually, I don't own a Track IR 5, but I made one for $15 out of a couple of empty sardine cans, some coat hangers, a marshmallow Peep, and some duct tape. It works okay...

Congrats on getting the Track IR 5. Did you also get the little fragile infrared emitter that clamps on to your headphones? Better be gentle with that one - looks quite twiglike!

I can't imagine playing DayZ without the TrackIR5 - it is so seamless! Especially for a lefty. Since Arma2/Arma3 supports it, I can't think why the DayZ Standalone wouldn't.

Yes I did get the infrared emitter. I have heard many stories of how easily they break on the Arma forums. I have been treating it as gently I would a baby bird. The only disappointment I have with it is that it weighs the left side of my g35s down too much and it keeps extending the size.

Hello there

I'm not rich enough to buy one, but the chances that it wont be supported are nil IMHO. I've yet to see an RV engine game that doesn't handle it.

Rgds

LoK

You can use a trackir2 quite nicely (cheap on ebay and such) if you can find one Lok.

• Like 1

Actually, I don't own a Track IR 5, but I made one for $15 out of a couple of empty sardine cans, some coat hangers, a marshmallow Peep, and some duct tape. It works okay...

i was going to do this, then realised im shit at being able to do smart stuff

Hello there

Rgds

LoK

Never buy one, you will regret it when you are forced to send your third trackClip pro back for warranty after it broke because you looked at it funny.

• Like 1