Sign in to follow this  
h.landa

Looking for a Clan Please Post

Okay considering it's clearly impossible to form my own clan with a server I am now open to joining a clan that's big and active and that's in need of a server the server is basically all done just needs a few more scripts added which wont take to much time I am looking to join a active clan with a website any type with a teamspeak 3 and about at least 20+ active members Im 24 years old from the uk I own a 50 slot dayz server im willing to share with the clan I join so if interested please post your clan name site / teamspeak. Make sure your the Leader of the clan don't want to be joining a clan that's not told there leader yet about me joining and using my server thanks guys. b_560_95_1.png- AI players [Controlled by computer]

- Extra buildings [Locations at the bottom]

- Auto refuel at fuel tanks [An option will appear when you are close to it]

- Debug monitor [Can be turned on in the Tools menu, More detail at the bottom]

- Salvage mod [You can detach vehicle parts from every vehicle]

- Increased helicrash sites [They appear after server restart after 15 minutes]

- New weapons

- House and streetlights at night

- Full moon nights

- Earthquake effects

Edited by JamieFDC
  • Like 2

Check us out @ The BSB Network - http:///www.bsbnetwork.com

We have supported Day Z since launch and will be supporting it well into stand alone. We're well established having been set up way back in 2002 and we support other games (such as ARMA 3, Wateland, WoT & BF3). Day Z wise we have our own server and 3 different factions (Jackals, Scorpions & Ravens) of members all competing against each other with a Faction Was season with various weekly events being played. We have a Mumble comms server and most of our members are adult games. We dont have any silly trials or rules otehr than play fair and have some common sense! More details on our website

Still looking I can provide the server cant get any better than that surely. So give me ya clan invites! anyone.

• Like 2

11 years of stability not good enough? :P

11 years of stability not good enough? :P

It is but I'm looking for a clan that would / could make use of my 50 slot server since I paid for it might as well get the most outta it.

• Like 1

Hello there!

Feel free to come and check out the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland, or TMW for short.

TMW is a friendly Hero clan that mainly operates along the Main Hive, our goal is to show that DayZ does not have to be shoot on sight, we tend to go around

major cities offering aid to other players and neutralizing anyone who shows them self to be hostile.

When were not doing that we are on medic operations, we have a sticky thread on this website created by Dr Wasteland MD, (our founder). In this thread players

can request help from TMW, and then we will dispatch a team to their aid, this includes medical and general survival, food and water and such.

There is much more to us, as we cater for most styles of gameplay.

• Medic
  • Bodyguard
  • Supply & Logistics

Because of how TMW is laid out it supports all types of players, New or Veteran, For our new players not only do we have our large 150+ Member community to help guide them, but we also have a dedicated rank within TMW known as "Mentors" to help you get to grips with the game.

Any way if you would like to know more go ahead and come onto our teamspeak and chat to a few of our members, and feel free to come and play on our main hive

servers, that are monitored by active and friendly admins.

Contact info:

• Teamspeak: ts.dayzmedics.com
  • DayzMod.com Sticky Thread: Medic Thread
  • TMW Forum: tmwdayz.com
  • Gameservers: US2419 / EU2419
  • Or feel free to PM me personally for more info!

Edited by TMW Se7eN

- AI players [Controlled by computer] - Easy to kill

- Extra buildings [Locations at the bottom]

- Auto refuel at fuel tanks [An option will appear when you are close to it]

- Debug monitor [Can be turned on in the Tools menu]

- Salvage mod [You can detach vehicle parts from every vehicle]

- Increased helicrash sites [They appear after server restart after 15 minutes]

- New weapons

- House and streetlights at night - Server is currently in Day Mode night time mode @ Requests.

- Full moon nights

- Earthquake effects

• Like 1

Hi Jamie,

DayZ Demons is a pretty new clan (1 week in fact) but we already have 17 members spread between UK, EU and US. We are still recruiting and hopeing to get pretty big. We have a website here and our own TS3 server.

We also livestream on twitch and will be doing videos etc.

I am the clan leader, 26 and my co-leader is also 26. We have some younger members but they are all very mature and we enjoy playing as a squad. If more than 6 people are online we split into 2 squads and play independently but keep tabs on each other and come together if we need assistance.

If this is of any interest PM me for skype details and we can discuss further before you join or leave an app on our website and I will accept it for you!

Thanks dude,

Mail

Still looking! Script have been updated to a really good script it can get a lot of people if they were to try it out!

• Like 1

Instead of trying to get a group together or w/e why not just open up your server to all of us so we can have clan battles on it =P

Still looking surely theres a Active mature clan out there that's got people and that needs a server!

• Like 1

Hey dude,

Legion of Honor welcomes any newcomers, and would love a second server.

Come meet us! Our TS3 IP is 66.55.131.26:9188

Edited by Shroom

Still looking.. and some invites that aren't a waste of time would be great!

• Like 1

For the record, Jamie is a massive pain in the ass. Just so y'all know :)

• Like 2

For the record, Jamie is a massive pain in the ass. Just so y'all know :)

@shroom, either you have a very good reason for this post or you are just trolling which can incur an infraction point. Explain.

Still searching Servers been renamed to DayZ Chernarus

• Like 1

Hello,

I am the Clan leader my names andrew, i used to be in a tactical realism unit for arma2 mods and dayz. I also do other games and im looking for new users for my clan.

I have a teamspeak and am working on geting my website for the clan up as soon as possible ETA 1-2weeks hopefuly. Until then I am in search of some Semi mature, and Semi Hardcore bada** dont take SH** from no one players. My clan has a ranking systems and i am looking for trustable players to fill in the higher ranks. My clan offers Training for new players, and my goal is to have atleast a 10+ person Elite force, so thierfore I am also looking for some Highly skilled players that can take up a role of a Trainer. Aside of the fact that im looking for players like that, i also am looking for some layback people to play other games as well. I my self dont take everything to the max all the time and am looking for a crowd that is lay back a bit as well.

***If you are interested Email me at Andrew.r.mcd@gmail.com I will try to get a response as fast as possible I check my email everyday most of the time.****

Thank you, andrew

P.S. alot of people ask what PMPT stands for it means Per Mare Per Terras which means "by land by sea" in Latin Its my Scottish clan Motto for the Macdonald clan Which I posted below

Attached Thumbnails

• post-153293-0-10395000-1368576199_thumb.gif

orlok, i was in the ts3 server with jamie and shroom, and i can confirm that jamie is indeed a complete pain in the ass. Shroom goes out of his way to help new players and returning veterans alike, and rather than take advantage of the experience and kickassedness that LoH has provided me since joining, jamie made a conscious and deliberate choice to be extremely disrespectful to everyone, especially to shroom after threatening to report him to the leader of LoH and do his best to have shroom kicked out of the clan. Im glad he wont be a part of LoH, and I am of the opinion that any dayz community out there would also be better off without jamie.

In conclusion, shroom does have his faults (shooting me on accident mainly...) but his dedication to providing a good environment to new recruits is as excellent as it can possibly be, and most assuredly would not dare troll the forum where most of his recruits come from. I believe that shroom does not deserve an infraction point for his post, perhaps a commendation for attempting to spare another clan the asspain of dealing with jamie's condescending attitude toward clanmembers, his utter disrespect at the imaginary notion of the slightest offense, and his thirst for drama which he attempts to quench via nasty PM's on teamspeak. I hope this post clarified the issue for you.

-Baron

• Like 2

@shroom, either you have a very good reason for this post or you are just trolling which can incur an infraction point. Explain.

Hey orlok. Jamie joined our Teamspeak server (and elected not to use a microphone at any point during our interaction) and got a bit buttmad when we didn't "have time" to talk to him because we were "too busy with dayz". He then sent me several hate-filled PMs telling me he's going to get me banned from my clan for my "rudeness", to which I responded with the names of our leaders so that he could formally issue a complaint.

I thought I'd share my experience on here, as that's what forums are for, though I did not include any transcript of the discussion for privacy reasons.

Also, two people have given me their beans for that comment, so I think it's pretty clear I'm not trolling :)

EDIT: And I just saw Baron's post, thanks dude! Glad to have you with us

Edited by Shroom

Hello there

Ok, I've heard both sides and it sounds like a clash of personalities.

@everyone Please, in future when criticising a server/player/company please keep to the core facts and refrain from insulting or being sarcastic etc

@shroom you initial post was not ideal and somewhat inflammatory so again in the future stick to the facts. Also, beanz are not a form of proof.

Let's move on from this. PM me if anyone has any issues.

L

Gray Lines Gaming Wants You!

GLG Gaming is an active community with an incredible admin team and an amazing player base.

We aren't a clan, but a place for YOUR clan/squad to play.

We have a teamspeak and are accepting groups of all types.

Teamspeak: voice.graylinesgaming.com

Forums: graylinesgaming.com

And we want YOU.

I'm not an admin, a staff member, or a moderator. I'm just a player of this community, and I would love to see more people on.

We have a private hive server, that regulars 20+ players everyday.

All Clans are welcome.

And how about this. If YOUR group joins us, we will give a free protected base to stash your gear and hang around with you team. The only requirement is that your group is active on the server. IT'S THAT EASY!

Server IP: 192.31.185.212:3085

If you come on and wish to set up a channel in teamspeak and a base in game, speak to Cruber or Cypher.

Beans are the source. Beans are the answer. He who holds the Beans, holds the world.

All hail the Beans.