Sign in to follow this  
bartje01

DayzDB map. Loot spawns?

Hey all. I am already wondering about this for a long time. On the dayzDB map, there are loot spawns marked. On some buildings they marked things like military loot with all kind of weapons available. Now these buildings don't even have interiors. What's the purpose of this? Are there like lootspawns around them? Cause I've never seen them.

http://static.dayzdb.com/img/buildings/land_mil_house.jpg

• Loot chance: 40%
  • Loot spawns: 3

Each building type (on a module system?) spawns loot regardless of integrability.

Also: Find a ladder and climb to the top of the building! A staircase should lead down into the building with a backpack and likely an M16 somewhere.

The three loot spawns for that building are inside the undercover part. You may not be able to see loot there as the ground sometimes obscures your visual, but trust your crosshair - a 'gear' symbol will come up if anything's there.

• Like 2

Yes it look like somewhere you could park a car. Just go in and target the ground.The loot is often not visible in that spot. It's underground, but your gear marker will pop up when you're over the right spots.

Yes, the loot are not really inside the building but in the external left side when you are in front of the building doors.

DJ Teschmi

Also, there are buildings with loot coordinates that sometimes spawn the goodies just below ground or in a place you would not normally expect to find it. Some buildings also seem to spawn their loot after loot has spawned in others. One mistake I made often as a new player was to presume that all loot spawned as soon as I entered a given area. Try hanging around for a few extra minutes, and then checking again.