Sign in to follow this  
whitefur22

What is your favorite troll on DayZ

Whats your favorite troll on DayZ?

Mine was when i first spawned on a private hive my friends were playing on.

I was running through Kemenka when i spotted another player. Trying to get a bandit skin as quick as possible i tried pelting him with bullets from the makarov i spawned with. My mouse spazzed a bit and i eventually burned out of ammo. The other guy was not a good shot either and we were both out of ammo staring at eath other. Luckily for me Kyo (my brother) was coming to pick me up in his car. I said good day to the guy and walked away, the guy went the other way and Kyo ran him over with the car and i got the murder.

My second favorite is when i glitched a try-hard heros humanity but thats for a different post.

• Like 1

Shoot a weaponless guy in the leg (breaking his leg) in the middle of a forest, bandage him and go away and let that poor guy crawl for a few good hours. That shit's just so funny, never gets old.

• Like 2

Shoot a weaponless guy in the leg (breaking his leg) in the middle of a forest, bandage him and go away and let that poor guy crawl for a few good hours. That shit's just so funny, never gets old.

99.9% chance he just hit Esc and respawned, lol.

• Like 1

99.9% chance he just hit Esc and respawned, lol.

When I played respawning wasnt enabled, dunno now its been few months

When I played respawning wasnt enabled, dunno now its been few months

You've been able to respawn if you have broken legs for a very, very long time.

People here obviously don't understand what trolling is... *sigh* Whatever. If the internet doesn't want to even understand itself, then let that be as it is.

My actual troll event:

I was walking south-east from Stary, trying to reach Chernogorsk to develop my hero skin. Instead, without a compass and no sense of direction, I ran south-west and reached Balota airfield. Someone had parked a nice little GAZ with a LMG, AS50, food, ammo, camping supplies... you name it, he had it. I drove down the runway with it, being shot at quite ferociously and innefectively.

I parked the car far enough away that it took me 2-3 minutes to run back. I found him in the back of a hangar, shooting zeds with his PDW. When he was finished, I popped around the corner with the FAL I'd taken from his truck pointed at him. The conversation went something like,

"Hey, I'm friendly. Are you?"

"Yeah. Did you see a car go through here?"

"Was it a GAZ full of gear?"

"Yeah."

"Nope."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"So you saw it?"

"Nope."

"Yes it did not see it or no you did?"

"W-what...?" <---- I'm confused at this point, as is he.

"Nevermind."

"Oh wait yeah I did see it."

"Where?"

"I blew it up."

"YOU WHAT?"

I jumped back around the corner and avoided the spray of PDW ammo. He freaked out, ran at me, and I broke his legs after hastily switching to my hatchet, then ran away. He screamed at me the whole time (side chat is such a terrible thing). I jumped into his car, drove it back down the strip, and jumped out where he couldn't hit me. "I took the morphines out of your car and put them in my bag. Here's your car though. Have fun."

I thought that was the end of the adventure...

...till I heard a car crash into l'eglise d'Elektrovazodsk. I ran to help, but was too late; as*hole squad of bandits blew the car up with their dam AMRs.

You've been able to respawn if you have broken legs for a very, very long time.

Well last time I played was december iirc. And I dont recall that anyone was able to respawn no matter were you unconscious/broken-legged or not.

@Applejaxc I would have exploded that car right after giving it back to that guy haha

My favorite for arma in general is to find a gun and just shoot at people never hit them. works best in wasteland where you can do it to teammates but if you find a suppressed weapon in dayz just shoot all around someone and watch them squirm.

Lol last night I was scouting around being stealthy with NVG and an FAL. I saw this helicoptor land and start fueling up at a nearby military compound so I wait til I have a shot on one and shoot a couple times ~200m out and don't get the kill.

They then start to take off so I put 6-7 rounds into the pilots seat and watch as the helicoptor comes back to earth then silently disappear into the night leaving the two remaining survivors screaming at me in side chat for 5 minutes before logging off. LAWLAWLAWL

There's a difference between being a troll and just being a dick.
  • Like 2

Lol last night I was scouting around being stealthy with NVG and an FAL. I saw this helicoptor land and start fueling up at a nearby military compound so I wait til I have a shot on one and shoot a couple times ~200m out and don't get the kill.

They then start to take off so I put 6-7 rounds into the pilots seat and watch as the helicoptor comes back to earth then silently disappear into the night leaving the two remaining survivors screaming at me in side chat for 5 minutes before logging off. LAWLAWLAWL

thats not a troll that's called killing a pilot

• Like 3

Nah, I never troll. I assume that people want to have some good time when 'playing' a game, so I try to have fun without taking their fun.

But I suppose that trolling a 'dick' is justified and can be fun.

Edited by SixGunLover

@Applejaxc I would have exploded that car right after giving it back to that guy haha

He probably would have. If the story were true. HUGE if with him.

My favorite troll?

I'd have to say the time that I bugged out under the supermarket in Cherno (un-intentionally) and decided to take advantage of it and start playing the Halloween theme song over direct chat when two people entered and managed to take stuff out of their bag through the floor.

Longer version of the story (If you are still interested ;) ):

Just re-spawned near.the Cherno area and decided to head into the supermarket when all of a sudden I am shot and instantly break my leg. As I am crawling I get kicked by an admin for whatever reason (Don't remember since it's been a month or two) and immediately logged back in. Upon logging back in I noticed that I was under the supermarket with a broken leg, no morphine, and no way of getting back out. The person who shot me had left however unfortunately for the next two people to enter I decided to take advantage of the situation and start having some fun.

At first I started out by playing the Halloween theme song over direct chat as I crawled around underneath them. They seemed to have been startled by the music and began running around the store like crazy, eventually hiding behind the shelf in the back that is parallel to the back wall. I continued to do this for some time, until I happened to notice that I was able to some how access their bag from underneath the floor. To mess with them even more, I took out all of their food and drinks from their bag and began intentionally eating it while underneath them so that they would hear it. Since this didn't to manage to scare them off for whatever reason, I finished off by playing Friday over direct chat. After roughly 10-20 seconds of playing that song over direct chat, they fled.

"Do you have morphine?"

"No, but I've got something else. Don't worry; they use it on horses all the time."

*reloads double-barreled shotgun*

"NO-- WAIT!"

Edited by Very Ape
  • Like 2

Following people in a ghille suit while talking in direct in weird voices, quite entertaining.

I used to play with a soundboard assigned to certain keys... Playing predator noises down direct, brilliant!