Sign in to follow this  
kalashinkov

Standalone we should all pray

I've been lurking around the forums since before december , DayZ was still unknown to me back then ,and in all that time I decided not to buy ArmA II just to play DayZ (I wont go through this) .

I am here just to share my feelings right this moment , I think it's better for the game to be late , to give the devs more time to work , tweak , redesign or do whatever devs do, more . In addition to it would have completely ruined my life , cause of exams , if anyone here is in the GCSE system Maths AS M1 and C1 was really hard this year . Anyway as the title says we should all pray that the time left for the SA to be released will pass quickly as this game is amazing . so guys seriously pray !!

I've been lurking around the forums since before december , DayZ was still unknown to me back then ,and in all that time I decided not to buy ArmA II just to play DayZ (I wont go through this) .

I am here just to share my feelings right this moment , I think it's better for the game to be late , to give the devs more time to work , tweak , redesign or do whatever devs do, more . In addition to it would have completely ruined my life , cause of exams , if anyone here is in the GCSE system Maths AS M1 and C1 was really hard this year . Anyway as the title says we should all pray that the time left for the SA to be released will pass quickly as this game is amazing . so guys seriously pray !!

What the............

M1 was easy to me, only 2 questions were difficult on C1.

What the............

M1 was easy to me, only 2 questions were difficult on C1.

M1 wasn't that easy, the last part of vectors question was hard .

EDIT: BUT THAT'S DAYZ NOT GCSE !! drop the subject -_-

EDIT 2 : This thread is for people to share their prayers for DAyz

Edited by kalashinkov

Are we starting a religious cult based on DayZ now?

Anything for the standalone :P

DayZ cult survival of the blessed B)

Edited by kalashinkov

Anything for the standalone :P

DayZ cult survival of the blessed B)

Im in the weird part of Dayz again...
  • Like 3

Are we starting a religious cult based on DayZ now?

The Brotherhood of The Hatchet. Free robe on admission!

Allah Ahkbar!

It's 'Allahu', nab. ;D

Edited by mZLY
  • Like 2

I always wanted to make a cult via direct chat. Its perfect.

I would sit poised with an axe along a popular walking route and ask potential converts, at the point of a hatchet, if they follow the commands of our risen lord. If they do they get to join the club. We ask more people. We keep asking people and they join (and they get and axe) and they help spread the word. If they don't follow the divine word they can eat an axe instead.

Infidels are punished, their heads cleaved or their bones crippled and they are left to be eaten by our lesser brethren.

Zombie agents try to spread the message of our lord somewhat enthusisitclly and sometimes need to put our brothers down so we can spread a more concise message.

Churches are spread throughout the land to shelter all good disciples.

When you die or sacrifice yourself to spread his glory you wake up on a pristen beach with white shores, through his teachings you overcome death.

The wicked spawn in a Novy Sober building.

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

In all seriousness, I've given up on DayZ, either the mod or the never coming standalone. The fad has passed.

It's 'Allahu', nab. ;D

ya halla ya halla , a5ouk men Masr . :D

In all seriousness, I've given up on DayZ, either the mod or the never coming standalone. The fad has passed.

I don't think it was a fad, its just people wanted to try it out. it was only PC so it could hardly be a fad. Console people sadly wont try because of all the greifing going on.

And just wondering. If you gave up on DayZ then why would you be on the forum? >.<

We pray to thee DayZ and who ever neglects its glory will be struck down by the fist of our glorious creator, Dean Hall!

I always wanted to make a cult via direct chat. Its perfect.

I would sit poised with an axe along a popular walking route and ask potential converts, at the point of a hatchet, if they follow the commands of our risen lord. If they do they get to join the club. We ask more people. We keep asking people and they join (and they get and axe) and they help spread the word. If they don't follow the divine word they can eat an axe instead.

You'll "axe" them a question will you?

Imagine, a cult discussion. Wouldn't it be rather boring?

Bob- ... Im bored

Jake- I know buddy... I know...

Members of the Fellowship of the Roadflare, here here. Hence this day, we set ourselves out to spread the word; the true word. We must preach to all of the land, of Chernogorsk, of Elektro, of Stary, or Prigordiki, and even the sparse woods of Skalka. For our message be heard by all, a call to the utterly great roadflare!