Fildog123

I bet the devs can't even solve this issue

All the addon files from OA are shown then this is shown "are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys"

Looked for hours across many forums= no one has a clue how to fix this issue.

P.S.

please don't tell me to reinstall my files again, I have reinstalled every thing at least 10 times and have used automatic updates as well as Manuel ones.

A video tourational on you tube would be grate if you have solved this issue

which files does it say exactly, there are alot of files in the OA folder, try and be a little more specific.

There is 2 possible issues:

the servers you join have lost the keys when they updated

copy the addons folder from your ArmA 2 directory into your "common" folder in OA

Every file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\ AddOns

And also C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\Dta

When the files are deleted the server says they are needed to play

Are you launching the beta? use the beta launcher.

you can also try copy the addons folder from your ArmA 2 directory into your "common" folder in OA (jus back up before u replace)

Ah then i don't know.

I assume you are running the game as combined operations aswell.

I don't know what else to suggest.

I'm in the same situation. It's a waste of time now, I've uninstalled, reinstalled, patched, used worrom, used sixlauncher, did manual install, downgraded beta, updated battleye etc. many many times. Nothing works for me. Im using retail combined operations.

incoming: obvious advice that we have already tried.

See I said not even the devs could help. It looks like a promising mod but as of right now I would rather stare at the ceiling than try to install again. I thought when you make a mod it is user friendly but nowadays they just make hair pullers.

See I said not even the devs could help. It looks like a promising mod but as of right now I would rather stare at the ceiling than try to install again. I thought when you make a mod it is user friendly but nowadays they just make hair pullers.

have you tried getting the full version of Arma2. The guys I play with that tried arma free had no luck.

The mod is still in alpha testing. Lots of bugs with things getting fixed every day. New bugs found just as fast. The devs have done a great job IMO.

It may not be up to the quality of the mods for Arma you have produced but I, for one, am very happy with the mod these people have given me for free.

I agree, just relax Fildog123, you will be playing in no time.

I have the exact same problem. Did everything like how someone before said. I thought maybe it was a 64 bit bug or something.....Hey fildog, do you have 64 bit win7? If so that could be it. But I had asked people this question, some people have 64 bit and runs perfectly fine for them. But majority had problems as well.

@Kaioh6 Ya I have 64bit windows, but all my files are in the (86) program files. S you are saying the mod will not work because I have 64 bit windows 7?

@Kaioh6 Ya I have 64bit windows' date=' but all my files are in the (86) program files. S you are saying the mod will not work because I have 64 bit windows 7?

[/quote']

No, its just a possibility, because majority of the people who have this problem has 64 bit win 7. I think something from the 64 bit version of win is stopping sonething from installing or updating or just simply different. So what im saying is there might be a different way of installing dayz for 64 bit users.

I had this too:

- Bought ArmA 2. (Had this problem aswell with the free version though I dont know if the problem lays here)

- Installed it in the standard folder (which should be C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 - 32bit or 64bit doesnt matter).

- Downloaded DayZ and the latest beta patch.

- Downloaded and installed Arma launcher http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?89731-ArmA-2-Game-Launcher.

- Drag the addons from the left box into the right one and be sure they're under Group 1 and checked.

- Execute everything as admin and check the box 'Launch as Beta' under optioons.

Thank you Serova, Fixed the old problem but now there is a new one

You can not play/edit this mission: it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.characters_pmc

Any one go a clue how to fix?

you cannot play/edit this mission is classic.

search around and you will find it. I never got this message, but have seen some thread about it.

Thank you Serova' date=' Fixed the old problem but now there is a new one

You can not play/edit this mission: it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.characters_pmc

[/quote']

When I get that it is because my ARMA2 beta is out of date (infact they did a update today).

I then let Six Launcher handle it all.

Thank you Serova' date=' Fixed the old problem but now there is a new one

[/quote']

Do you use the Arma 2: Private Military Company addon? If so I would suggest to uncheck 'pmc' its under 'Group 1' in the ArmA 2 launcher and then try to connect to a DayZ server.

Thanks guys but I have given up. Found some cool zombie servers in arma 2 free.

You downloaded the ftee version and found a zombie server?

Ya several servers, Some people made versions of the dayz mod for free arma 2. I can tell a developer of arma2 made dayz because they reqired you to own combine opperations. It's all about the money for some people.

Hey, if your still checking here check this site out! I got mine working!!!!!

http://www.arma2.com/supply/game-updates

Then choose the patch 1.60 mirror version: kelly-heroes.eu. Update from 1.54 to 1.60! AND YOU GOT ITTTTTT, i got mine working so i hope you can too!