Sign in to follow this  
Nergalwaja

New Server Not showing

Hey guys,

So I just bought a private hive server to keep the hackers out and the honest players in. My buddies and I were tired of getting cheapened out of our lives.

Anyways, I bought the server, set everything up, went to launch the server, and after I started it up, none of us could find it on the DayZCommander server list. I'm pretty sure everything is configured correctly, so we're not sure why it won't show up on the list. Is there something extra I have to do for my server to show up on DayZCommander? Or am I missing something else completely?

Here is my server information:

Name: DayZChernarus JC and Company - (1.7.6.1/102591) - Hosted By HFB | HFBServers.com

IP: 173.208.83.202

Port: 2332

Query Port: 2332

Slots: 50

Any help is appreciated!

Have you tried resetting all of your filters? I've had the same problem and it's because some random filter was on and the server I wanted to play was slightly different.

Ahh yeah thanks man, that did the trick.

However I'm having more problems. I joined the server and after the lobby screen it brought me to where the map usually is. (wasn't there because I don't have one equipped)

But it never went past that screen and into the actual game, it just let me sit at a black screen for a while until I disconnected. Any idea why?

Ahh yeah thanks man, that did the trick.

However I'm having more problems. I joined the server and after the lobby screen it brought me to where the map usually is. (wasn't there because I don't have one equipped)

But it never went past that screen and into the actual game, it just let me sit at a black screen for a while until I disconnected. Any idea why?

just relog it should work

I tried relogging several times with no change. I even had a friend log on and he couldn't get any farther. I tried reinstalling the map and reconfiguring the files on the server but still no change. Anyone have any suggestions?

Does anyone know anything that might explain my problem?

If you are using a host, you could try contacting one of the workers by sending them a ticket.

I did, they are really slow to get back to me. Hosted by HFB if that helps