evotech

Zombies after patch 7.1.1.4

Zombies see to damn far, and with x-ray vision. Was crouching down, sneaking into a house. When I see zombies a block away come rushing towards me, around corners and from behind walls. Was not a one time bug.

Later went up north and as I was approaching a house crouched, sneaking slowly towards it, zombies around 75m away seemed to notice me. And again a group of them came to greet me. Not just the one with eagle eye vision, but his buddies from behind another building.

Conclusion: Zombies see to damn far. Reduced to what it was before. Only change it after you have the ray tracing los without any bugs. Eagle eye sight and x-ray vision is no fun.

Don't think anyone cares, but I won't play again until this los issue is fixed.

most people know its a alpha but the game seems to be getting worse and worse .i just joined a server and could not lean or crouch run outdoors then once i entered a building i could? its understandable its alpha but after every hot fix they break more stuff and they blame servers and players for being nubs and not knowing what to do.i have played this mod for long time and even got frinds to buy arma 2 just to play but since 1.7.1.1 not anymore and i feel bad know they bought it .out of 35 members that played it only 2 still do .;( alpha or not think mod was better when just rocket was working on it .to meny hands in the cookie jar know.

If you have nothing constructive to say, then you really have no business being here; let alone complaining about alpha.

Pro tip: Everytime you find something 'broken' then report it in the bugs forum. That is constructive.

V1.7.1.4

Hi all,

Honestly I really do not like the new release ... I give up the servers until a future update ...

My reasons are:

we detect the zombies too easily crawled and be running slow or permanently remove the side too fun and dynamic.

Dayz should not become a simulator lying position ...

For me a zombie must be slow, large group and kill me to wear by lack of bullets or physical exhaustion and not doing sprints at the Carl Lewis or reacting like homing missiles at the slightest flatulence

If the purpose of this upgrade was a hindrance to meter PvP abuse its not working ...

Always so much psychopath who kills any humanoid present in their field of vision

Keep in mind the reference to the moment the way forward:

Solution : pick up can, throw, move away quietly in opposite direction.

For me it's not really a solution!

If you stand back now, you draw back your whole life ;)

Seriously I approach the game with a certain mindset to the extreme presence detection zombies and in my opinion a mistake (history of personal taste)

I confess that even I would like a version property Dayz coop to 8/10 players, no PvP, on private server with a target waiting time for evacuation of the island complete with transitional goals before the final

I'm sorry this is offtopic, but does it bother anyone else that the walking dead is like the new zombie bible or something?