Jaredindayz

->I'm looking for clan/group. and a new home. EST server if possible.

Name: Jared

Timezone: Est

Bio: Recently Laid off college grad.

Experience: I have been into online gaming since TFC/CS days. I have now been playing wow for 5 years and RO in off hours. DayZ is amazing. It has consumed my time all day for over a month now. On my server I have 2 camps setup and more gear than I know what to do with. I died last night to a hacker nuking the server so I'm looking for a new home.

Time Online Daily: 9am-whenever EST.

Edited by Jaredindayz

Ugh. I see TS3 adverts and cringe. I was going to advertise likewise, but it seems actual realism anti-bandit teams can't exist.

37.130.229.228:3051 Here man, here is a server if you want to join. We are looking for players to join, so please join if you are looking for a home to stay on! :)

Hello,

I am the Clan leader my names andrew, i used to be in a tactical realism unit for arma2 mods and dayz. I also do other games and im looking for new users for my clan.

I have a teamspeak and am working on geting my website for the clan up as soon as possible ETA 1-2weeks hopefuly. Until then I am in search of some Semi mature, and Semi Hardcore bada** dont take SH** from no one players. My clan has a ranking systems and i am looking for trustable players to fill in the higher ranks. My clan offers Training for new players, and my goal is to have atleast a 10+ person Elite force, so thierfore I am also looking for some Highly skilled players that can take up a role of a Trainer. Aside of the fact that im looking for players like that, i also am looking for some layback people to play other games as well. I my self dont take everything to the max all the time and am looking for a crowd that is lay back a bit as well.

***If you are interested Email me at Andrew.r.mcd@gmail.com I will try to get a response as fast as possible I check my email everyday most of the time.****

Thank you, andrew

P.S. alot of people ask what PMPT stands for it means Per Mare Per Terras which means "by land by sea" in Latin Its my Scottish clan Motto for the Macdonald clan Which I posted below

Attached Thumbnails

• post-153293-0-10395000-1368576199_thumb.gif

Howdy mate, check us out @ The BSB Network - http://www.bsbnetwork.com

We have been around since 2002 (so very stable) and supported Day Z since launch and will continue to do so well into stand alone. We're mostly adult gamers but we dont have any silly rules , trials or requirements other than fair play and common sense. We have our own populated server (see my signature) and Mumble server and our Day Z players are divided between 3 different Factions according to their style of play ; Ravens (Heroes), Scorpions (Bandits) and Jackals (Mercenaries/Traders/Inbetweeners!).

We have regular Faction Wars seasons (8-12 weekly gaming events for the factions to compete against each other for points) as well as other cool regular events such as Bounty HunterZ and fun skirmishes. Lots to keep any Day Z player entertained.

Why bother with new or untested clans that are likely to be here today and gone tomorrow? If you are interested just visist our website (http://www.bsbnetwork.com) and apply to join (Community menu), or alternatively just join our server and get a few games with us to see how we roll - no obligation to join. Best to join Mumble too though as it makes things easier!

Hope to see you in game with us soon!