Sign in to follow this  
Dougel

zombies eat dead players / cows / goats.

hello,

i would love to be running through a field with a hoard behind me and see a cow and think "result!".

run to the cow, one bullet , dead, and the Z's run to it and feed, as they would at the smell of fresh meat.....

allowing me the time to run off giggling like a school girl at my epik skillz.

or,

you drop a player and the Z's hear the shot, smell the dead guy and flock to him before i can get the loot, making it much harder to get his beans....

thanks....

Dougel,

• Like 6

Nice idea.

I think all the zombies within 200m or so should kind of wander towards the dead player/animal and then attack/eat them for a while once they got there. You'd have some time to loot as long as none heard the shots but you'd have to be quite quick!

Edited by mZLY

I like this.

IIRC we were talking about something similar in a topic about dragging dead/unconscious players.

You could (if zeds ate deads) use player corpses to "herd" zeds in particular directions so you're free to slip by unnoticed. Or build-up your own horde to use as a trap. ;)

Obviously a lot of commotion (players running around/loud noises) should distract zeds from eating, but it'd be cool to have something to attract their attention if you're sly about it.

I agree with this idea.

Maybe the ability to lob pork chops and stuff like that in order to distract zombies for a short amount of time. For once I'm not being facetious, I think it would add to the gameplay. Zombies are, as per pop culture base rules, too stupid for abstract thought. If they find a rack of ribs laying on the ground, they aren't thinking "Hey, who left this here? It wasn't here when I checked this street forty-five minutes ago! I bet there's a person around!" As long as they don't actually see you throw it, they'll just think "RAAAAAAGHH" and start eating. Of course, that wouldn't occupy their attention for more than twenty seconds. So there's actually a bunch of tactical implications in that there sirloin.

Edited by FlashHawk4

But so why the zombies don't eat alive animals but alive players?

I wanna be a goat.

Edited by Pawlzz

In result of the guy getting eaten, his clothes should get ruined. They would have minimal weather and warmth effects.