Hello, i am very much interrested in this, i'd really like to own my own servere, where i don't have to contact anyone if there is a problem with it.

I am honestly tired of these people selling servers for big amounts of money, and then giving them crap support.

Anyway, that is a longer story.

Sincerely Søren Skovmand Nielsen!

Hello, i am very much interrested in this, i'd really like to own my own servere, where i don't have to contact anyone if there is a problem with it.

I am honestly tired of these people selling servers for big amounts of money, and then giving them crap support.

Anyway, that is a longer story.

Sincerely Søren Skovmand Nielsen!

how many people are in your group mate?

I would like this.. Me and 5 buddies all wanted to play a server we made, but when we made our own, some couldnt get on and now MYSQL is being an ass ahah. I did finally get it working but i have a certain cap of data i can hit before i have to pay, and i go over now, so this would be great :0

- Thanks!

I would like this.. Me and 5 buddies all wanted to play a server we made, but when we made our own, some couldnt get on and now MYSQL is being an ass ahah. I did finally get it working but i have a certain cap of data i can hit before i have to pay, and i go over now, so this would be great :0

- Thanks!

OK come on teamspeak and we can chat more!

Im off work today and tomorrow so anytime then would be good!

• Like 1

I'm sure someone has already beaten me to this however I have a clan with about 14 ish people in it, I already have a server however it isnt privately hosted so have 0 access to anything haha, I am a software developer/server administrator so any tech related stuff I can help with including helping run that beast of a server you have there.

I used to run my own source servers back in the day on my dedicated linux box so have a bit of experience with that too, I also currently run a teamspeak 3 server on a linux box atm so im pretty efficient with that ;).... tbh anything server related especially when it comes to linux I can do :P

I also specialize in Php web development and build websites for multi million dollar companies so that would also be covered ;)

anyhoo if the offer is still there then gives a shout bud, would love to team up with you guys as I have been looking to grow my clan since its sat at about 10-15 members for the past couple of years.

Edited by kriegar
  • Like 1

I'm sure someone has already beaten me to this however I have a clan with about 14 ish people in it, I already have a server however it isnt privately hosted so have 0 access to anything haha, I am a software developer/server administrator so any tech related stuff I can help with including helping run that beast of a server you have there.

I used to run my own source servers back in the day on my dedicated linux box so have a bit of experience with that too, I also currently run a teamspeak 3 server on a linux box atm so im pretty efficient with that ;).... tbh anything server related especially when it comes to linux I can do :P

I also specialize in Php web development and build websites for multi million dollar companies so that would also be covered ;)

anyhoo if the offer is still there then gives a shout bud, would love to team up with you guys as I have been looking to grow my clan since its sat at about 10-15 members for the past couple of years.

Would love to have you guys onboard! Ive sent you a PM :-P

• Like 1

I Have ran previous servers by the name 'TheRisingDead' and currently have 700+ registered users on our forums. Would be very interested in this!

OK come on teamspeak and we can chat more!

Im off work today and tomorrow so anytime then would be good!

Sorry been busy lately, ill be on teamspeak sometime soon in 2 - 5 days. my pc is being stupid -_-

Thanks you! :)

Wow i have been looking for a server to host and record on. So this would be greate i will join the teamspeak tomorrow. Lokking for maybe 20-30 people slot server as i have 190 friends on skype 150 at least play dayz so would be intrested and maybe when i get the money i will be able to buy one. Thanks

Wow i have been looking for a server to host and record on. So this would be greate i will join the teamspeak tomorrow. Lokking for maybe 20-30 people slot server as i have 190 friends on skype 150 at least play dayz so would be intrested and maybe when i get the money i will be able to buy one. Thanks

No need to pay for one, if you guys join our community we will host you a server free of charge :)

Im at work today to monday but will be on teamspeak from 7.30> 10.30pm each evening. Feel free to pop on for a chat!

:)

• Like 1

OH MY GOD!!! Yes please!!! We own a DayZ.ST server, and the costs are running us low on cash :( I am in a group, and 2 of us are for sure going to join your community. I have about 2 or 4 more that aren't as committed to dayz as my buddy and I. I would absolutely LOVE a server slot if i can snag any left. We really need this. I'll talk to you on TS tonight!

• Like 1

OH MY GOD!!! Yes please!!! We own a DayZ.ST server, and the costs are running us low on cash :( I am in a group, and 2 of us are for sure going to join your community. I have about 2 or 4 more that aren't as committed to dayz as my buddy and I. I would absolutely LOVE a server slot if i can snag any left. We really need this. I'll talk to you on TS tonight!

Awesome dude, looking forward to it!

• Like 1

Got another team jumping onboard :-)

Plenty more room to expand though. Our dedicated server can easily host double the amount of servers were currently hosting :-P

• Like 1

Hey Man, Couple of my friends and I are starting a clan for fun out of our existing minecraft community that are interested, we plan to make it private to our community but are absolutely happy to brand it and keep your name all over it and what not, would that be cool man? We don't really mind about branding as its going to be between 5 and around 15 or so dependant on who's on at what time. Think you could spare some room for me?

Best Regards,

Bands

SmasherCraft Dev - No.2 Tekkit Server - http://tekkitserverlist.com

• Like 1

Hey Man, Couple of my friends and I are starting a clan for fun out of our existing minecraft community that are interested, we plan to make it private to our community but are absolutely happy to brand it and keep your name all over it and what not, would that be cool man? We don't really mind about branding as its going to be between 5 and around 15 or so dependant on who's on at what time. Think you could spare some room for me?

Best Regards,

Bands

SmasherCraft Dev - No.2 Tekkit Server - http://tekkitserverlist.com

Awesome dude! Can you come on teamspeak around 7.30 tonight please?

:)

Sure, I was on now but yeah sure, no probs :P

Haha ok. Feel free to stay on and mingle. Im at work atm will be on at 7.30 :)

• Like 1

haha Its so confusing, no subscribing to channels!

haha Its so confusing, no subscribing to channels!

Ye its to stop trolls :) pokean admin and ask them to assign you the dayz server group. Reconnect when its assigned :)

• Like 1

Can vouch for this, real good quality! Apply now before its all used up!

Can vouch for this, real good quality! Apply now before its all used up!

Excellent, glad you're happy :D

71 members on UGN Teamspeak :)

Still got 441 free slots, LOL :rolleyes:

Edited by -Panda