Panda, I'm currently running a 3 different teams of League of Legends team so we do have players that are willing to play, as I have told them all to buy ARMA just for Dayz. So if we could chat about this it would be awesome, I also can't get on teamspeak since it doesn't let me run it for some reason.. Add me on skype please! jason.ta69

Panda, I'm currently running a 3 different teams of League of Legends team so we do have players that are willing to play, as I have told them all to buy ARMA just for Dayz. So if we could chat about this it would be awesome, I also can't get on teamspeak since it doesn't let me run it for some reason.. Add me on skype please! jason.ta69

Ok cool. We also have members that play LoL. You will need to sort your teamspeak out as it is the program we use for voice comms. Im working today untill 8pm BST and will be on teamspeak after that. Hope to see you on and we chat.

Cheers!

hey panda  m8. You still around? havent seen you in ages :(

Yeah man still about! Playing other games atm though as a lot of us are waiting on Standalone!

37 people on teamspeak atm so not sure why the game tracker banner says offline :o

Hey Panda,

Do you still have any of the free servers available? My clan and I are getting frustrated. We have worked very hard several times to get our items and set up a camp in already 5 different server to just lose all the time we invested in the game and the server to go back to play and server be gone. We have a clan of 8 people can you help us?

Thanks Alphasurf

hi, i was wondering if my group would be able to apply for one of your servers, were from the uk, all +18

thank you for this opportunity

Hey Panda im the leader of HSOC we are about 12 members and have begun looking to have our own server instead of just trolling about on others. I was wondering if any of ur servers are still available?

Edited by Koren Gagin