Hey everyone,

As long as your group meets the criteria below, I can offer any community/clan/group, etc, DayZ servers free of charge, anything from 10-100 slots, hosted on my dedicated server box hosted in Roubaix northern France. You would have full admin access via the web based DayZ Control Center panel, and would get full access to the MySQL database for your server.

My goal is to expand the Unified Gaming NetworX community. Our dedicated server at the moment only runs four DayZ servers, two CSGO servers, and one Teamspeak. I'd like to make good use of the resources available on our server, it runs with 32GB ram and dual SSDs! So rest assured this isn't a crappy server hosted by someone in their bedroom :P

The only conditions would be you merge with our community, get to know us and use our 512 slot teamspeak. You would be able to run your operation how you like it, have your own admins, your own rules, own unique features like new vehicles, weapons, buildings, scripts, etc etc.

To qualify for this offer your group must meet the following criteria;

-In excess of 10 active members,

-Over 18 years old,

-Willing to join UGN

Drop me a PM or reply via this thread if anyone is interested :D

Many thanks!!

Edited by U.G.N - Jedi Panda
  • Like 18

OVH ftw, one of my machines is hosted with them too.. beans for this generous offer, best of luck to the UGNetworX community

• Like 1

OVH ftw, one of my machines is hosted with them too.. beans for this generous offer, best of luck to the UGNetworX community

Ye man! :D OVH are awesome! Never had any issues and they have a good line up of servers. They're not a gaming server company, rather a business orientated server host, so to anyone thinking of going with them, make sure you know what you're doing as they wont be able to help you with game server related questions :P

All the best for your server(s) too! :D

Edited by -Panda

skype me - MrGeorge547

and we will talk about it bit more

come on teamspeak - 188.165.222.39

Edited by -Panda

Hey Mr.P.

I own my own (lol) hardware so i don't require the fantastic offer, however, would a shared Db - the beginnings of a Private Hive between us be possible?

We at GamingRepublic.co.uk wish to run a series of 'GoodBye to DayzMod' nights on our private hive such as 'hunt the admin' bla bla.

Now a joint database wouldn't really be a big deal for the ideas of our goodbye series/competition but it would allow us to offer something more to the players and the community!

I am currently running a Public - UK410 and a Private on my server along with an Arma 3 server to name a few!

d.

Hey Mr.P.

I own my own (lol) hardware so i don't require the fantastic offer, however, would a shared Db - the beginnings of a Private Hive between us be possible?

We at GamingRepublic.co.uk wish to run a series of 'GoodBye to DayzMod' nights on our private hive such as 'hunt the admin' bla bla.

Now a joint database wouldn't really be a big deal for the ideas of our goodbye series/competition but it would allow us to offer something more to the players and the community!

I am currently running a Public - UK410 and a Private on my server along with an Arma 3 server to name a few!

d.

Hi mate.

A joint database is not what were looking for, sorry.

Thanks for getting in touch though.

Panda

Hi, I've always wanted my own server, but i don't have the money, seeing this fantastic offer i'd love too pick one up!-

Please add me up on skype Caleb.mannion2 I can't teamspeak, i don't know why.

Thanks!

Hi, I've always wanted my own server, but i don't have the money, seeing this fantastic offer i'd love too pick one up!-

Please add me up on skype Caleb.mannion2 I can't teamspeak, i don't know why.

Thanks!

Have you read the conditions? How many are in your group?

Have you read the conditions? How many are in your group?

No i haven't how do i do this? - New too this website sorry.

In my group, there is roughly 6.

No i haven't how do i do this? - New too this website sorry.

In my group, there is roughly 6.

read my initial post......

I've been playing on Panda's servers for a long time now and the server is brilliant, also the large group of people on teamspeak are really friendly and helpful. This offer is exceptionally good and anyone should seriously consider dropping a PM to panda or join the teamspeak to find out more. Lets get the Unified Gaming NetworX HUGE !

• Like 1

I've been playing on Panda's servers for a long time now and the server is brilliant, also the large group of people on teamspeak are really friendly and helpful. This offer is exceptionally good and anyone should seriously consider dropping a PM to panda or join the teamspeak to find out more. Lets get the Unified Gaming NetworX HUGE !

:)

Loads more room for new groups to jump onboard :) We've had two groups join so far setup two new servers, and theyre going very well, everyone is pleased with the access levels and fully customizable server files! Not to mention the excellent community we have! :D

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

I am interested in this, I would love to get a New Zealand group going, the offer does look to good to be true, but if it is then I am all up for it.

I'd love a server too, if you've got one spare. We'd be 10 people max, I'll be in touch after my nightshifts later on in the week. Beans for your generous offer sir!

• Like 1

I am interested in this, I would love to get a New Zealand group going, the offer does look to good to be true, but if it is then I am all up for it.

Yes the offer is real, we've already had two new groups join us, and the merge has gone very well. We've still a lot more resources available so more room for new groups to join and more room for more servers! :D Seeing as your from New Zealand, I suggest you ping test 188.165.222.39 to make sure you're happy with your ping before we go further :)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

I'd love a server too, if you've got one spare. We'd be 10 people max, I'll be in touch after my nightshifts later on in the week. Beans for your generous offer sir!

Excellent, I look forward to your PM :)

Hello Panda,

i've read your topic about the free DayZ server hosting. Me and my friends are really interested. We just created a clan and we were trying to host a server. None of us is able to host it ourselves so we were wondering if you can help us out.

Could you please add me on Skype?

Regards,

Bar

Edited by bartje01

Hello Panda,

i've read your topic about the free DayZ server hosting. Me and my friends are really interested. We just created a clan and we were trying to host a server. None of us is able to host it ourselves so we were wondering if you can help us out.

Could you please add me on Skype?

Regards,

Bar

YHPM :)