Sorry wasn't on last night Panda, promised my parent's I wouldn't touch my laptop till next weekend lol... exam season. My last one is on monday 10th... then I got 10 weeks off \o/ :)

• Like 1

Sorry wasn't on last night Panda, promised my parent's I wouldn't touch my laptop till next weekend lol... exam season. My last one is on monday 10th... then I got 10 weeks off \o/ :)

No worries dude. GL HF :-P

Hi guys,

This offer is still open. However, it is now only open to medium/large size groups. We have had a number of groups join UGN and setup new servers, and it has gone very smoothly without any issues :)

The reason for restricting this free server offer is purely based on our desire to host/run successful servers. DayZ servers are in abundance right now, and have been for a long time. When looking at gametracker.com its safe to say that 75% of dayz servers have no player base. A group of only a few people starting another new server just will not work, it wont be enough people to start the server populating itself. Due to this, our free server offer is now only open to groups in excess of 10 active members. Exceptions can be made for smaller groups if you already have a server running and can demonstrate an already established player base to transfer to the new server.

UGN as a community is open and welcomes anyone to join us and to get involved in our operation.

Thanks guys,

Panda

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Hey man I'm looking for a server hoster for my gaming clan! Could you help me out? It would help so much with my YouTube videos

Hey man I'm looking for a server hoster for my gaming clan! Could you help me out? It would help so much with my YouTube videos

Pls come on teamspeak and we can discuss :)

Just had 12 new guys from South Africa join UGN :) They will be heading our Chernarus #1 Zombie World server :)

Welcome onboard guys :)

Edited by -Panda

im interested in setting up a PVP server with my clan of 40-50 members

• Like 1

Could i have a Server?

Did you read the conditions? Do you meet the criteria?

Dear Panda,

I have a group of about 5 people that are looking for a server. My group of people keeps on growing and I plan to upgrade my pc so that I can stream while I play. It would be cool if I could form a german part in your community so that you are more versatile and can grow even more. We can speak english fine and that is not a problem at all. We would love to merge with your community to have an overall more fun experience. Hope to see you on the TS soon.

-WhiteSniper-

Edited by WhiteSniper
  • Like 1

Dear Panda,

I have a group of about 5 people that are looking for a server. My group of people keeps on growing and I plan to upgrade my pc so that I can stream while I play. It would be cool if I could form a german part in your community so that you are more versatile and can grow even more. We can speak english fine and that is not a problem at all. We would love to merge with your community to have an overall more fun experience. Hope to see you on the TS soon.

-WhiteSniper-

Ok dude. Soundz interesting. Please come on teamspeak tonight around 7.30pm BST and we can chat. . (I think your one hour ahead 9f the UK?)

Thanks!

Panda

• Like 1

Ok dude. Soundz interesting. Please come on teamspeak tonight around 7.30pm BST and we can chat. . (I think your one hour ahead 9f the UK?)

Thanks!

Panda

Will do! And yes im in gmt +2 so one hour ahead.

• Like 1

Hey I would love a server please, i can comply with ALL rules and condidtions, pm me on skype please @ prawn185 xD

• Like 1

Hey I would love a server please, i can comply with ALL rules and condidtions, pm me on skype please @ prawn185 xD

So there is more than 10 active members in your group?

Thanks!

Panda

Im on the server.

im on TS now, join pls

Can you wait like 45 minutes please, I have to go back to my mum quickly and then I can talk

Hello,

I tried to go to your website to get your teamspeak but it doesn't work.

Could you please send me pm with your TS because i'm interested.

Thanks.

Hello,

I tried to go to your website to get your teamspeak but it doesn't work.

Could you please send me pm with your TS because i'm interested.

Thanks.

Our active website (although still under construction) is zombieworld.eu

Teamspeak details are in my sig :)

offer still open to groups of >10

Edited by U.G.N - Jedi Panda