Sign in to follow this  
iKonZ

DART and TCadmin Help

Hi guys

Im admin on a new origins server

We had to reinstall the server, and now the dart PW will not update, we are changing it when we reinstalled the server, however it will not let us log into DART at all.

Any help would be appreciated

in your batteye folder make sure the BEServer.cfg and BEServer_active_****.cfg both have the following in

RConPassword YOUR PASSWORD HERE

MaxPing PING LIMIT HERE

• Like 1

in your batteye folder make sure the BEServer.cfg and BEServer_active_****.cfg both have the following in

RConPassword YOUR PASSWORD HERE

MaxPing PING LIMIT HERE

I

On TC admin?

I dont see the Active one

Its hosted by GTXgaming

The Beserver one says cant be changed after server reinstall, and now we cant reinstall as it says error b1139.exe cant be found

Also the server status is Unknown.. Not sure wether this is GTX issue or not, but we cant do anything at this point as they're in the UK and its 11pm sunday night there, and there 24 hour support line doesnt exist =/

Edited by iKonZ

cant bring the server up now, just getting error and that b1139 error

If anyone can help me/us out Ive got Skype, Cheers

Bump

Still no reply from GTX gaming.

Anyone help?

the active one will not be there if the server hasnt started.. the server status unknown usually means that the tcadmin agent has crashed on the box so it cant communicate the only thing you can do is put a ticket in and wait for a response it could be that the server was still provisioning when you started it the first time cause the service to crash

I've been having host connection issues on both BERcon and DaRT. There might be a possibility that you need to reset your server's .pbo... specifically dayz_server and your server's MPMission. At least, THIS is what got my dart connection working again.