Sign in to follow this  
cyles99

Why are people so hostile???

This morning i was playing DayZ hitting the Department Store in Cherno and i see this man in the back room. He sees me and says "was up" right before running into my gun and pulling the trigger 10 times. Why would he kill himself like that D:

Then he acted like it was my fault he had 10 g17 bullets in him!!!!

Some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by cyles99

Because people are cunts.

Me especially.

• Like 4

Bad English and shit phrases = DEATH

You did a good deed today sir

• Like 2

Bullets, to feed the stupid

Are your cereal?

Froot loops, kellogs, cheerios?

which kind i need details.

I'm only hostile towards people I don't like.... And I don't like anyone in fact I hate everybody it's a lonely existence but its mine

Because people are cunts.

Me especially.

I applaud your honesty.

Text or gangsta speak are excellent reasons for killing fellow survivors in DayZ.

• Like 2

claiming friendly is just a distraction tactic, so they can pump you full of bullets when you let your guard down, and its this which strengthens the KOS mentality

Sad but true, even a friendly player on dayz will become a cold blooded murderer eventualy, it's only a matter of time. I was once the friendly type and I got kill many, many, many time because of that. Since then I no longer avoid conflict, that the attitude that get you killed after all, I don't even bother to loot their bodies most of the time.. I didnt kill them for their stuff after all.

Your best option is to find a no-pvp server to play on it sometime when you feel like that. But, some kids/noobs/jerks/cheaters will always find their way and kill your from time to time, even on these servers, so, look for no-pvp and active admin, that a must.

There are those who cling to the ways of the past, to help thy neighbors, and raise to a Hero, then those are those who worry about themselves, and then there are those who realize that the apocalypse has destroyed the world we once knew, ourselves included and start down the long bloody path of ultimate survival. Eventually we all reach the same point.....we will kill others to survive, and we enjoy the rush, the first taste of blood starts an unstoppable lust of it.

Sad but true, even a friendly player on dayz will become a cold blooded murderer eventualy, it's only a matter of time. I was once the friendly type and I got kill many, many, many time because of that. Since then I no longer avoid conflict, that the attitude that get you killed after all, I don't even bother to loot their bodies most of the time.. I didnt kill them for their stuff after all.

Your best option is to find a no-pvp server to play on it sometime when you feel like that. But, some kids/noobs/jerks/cheaters will always find their way and kill your from time to time, even on these servers, so, look for no-pvp and active admin, that a must.

Did you even read his comment?

to Victim187

I read every comment, but it's don't seem to be your case since you can't understand my intervention. From this point, focus on the topic please.

People in IRL are hostile as well, you wouldn't believe the people I met in the metro today.

People in IRL are hostile as well, you wouldn't believe the people I met in the metro today.

Kind of like the drivers that are so impatient that they ride your ass and try to pass you when there is no place for them to pass you to? I have that every morning and every evening going to and from work. I've taken the approach to piss them off even more. I'll slow down, and pace a car, or truck in the slow lane and just watch in my rear view mirror as they start seething and gripping their steering wheel harder. It's hilarious that they expect you to move over when you're following 100 cars in front of you that are going the same or just slightly faster than all the 100's of cars in the slow lane.

The entertainment value is high when they flip you off and curse and scream at you for not driving faster.

I LIKE KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS SO MUCH FUN IT IS MORE FUN THAN KILLING WILD GAME IN THE FOREST BECAUSE MAN IS THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL OF ALL TO KILL SOMETHING GIVES ME THE MOST THRILLING EXPERENCE IT IS EVEN BETTER THAN GETTING YOUR ROCKS OFF WITH A GIRL THE BEST PART OF IT IS THAT WHEN I DIE I WILL BE REBORN IN PARADISE AND ALL THAT I HAVE KILLED WILL BECOME MY SLAVES.

Disclaimer: DayZ not IRL

post-148921-0-26940900-1368602535_thumb.

Yawn

People say everyone will eventually become a stone cold killer, I've been playing since almost the start of dayz and never had any thoughts of going over to the dark side and have no intention of doing so

So when do you predict I will become a kos player?

1 year? 5? Never going to happen

If you kos it's your choice, your just too weak willed to hold out the course

Sure your gonna have to shoot most people but most of the time people who get killed trying to be friendly were just not careful enough when encountering others

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

I LIKE KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS SO MUCH FUN IT IS MORE FUN THAN KILLING WILD GAME IN THE FOREST BECAUSE MAN IS THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL OF ALL TO KILL SOMETHING GIVES ME THE MOST THRILLING EXPERENCE IT IS EVEN BETTER THAN GETTING YOUR ROCKS OFF WITH A GIRL THE BEST PART OF IT IS THAT WHEN I DIE I WILL BE REBORN IN PARADISE AND ALL THAT I HAVE KILLED WILL BECOME MY SLAVES.

Isn't that a letter some fucked up serial killer wrote?