UpcomingChris

New Streamer, Looking for Feedback and such

Not entirely sure if this is an ok place to put this or not, But i'm a Streamer, who is struggling to gain views, (Just streamed for liek 2 hours with one viewer), And i'm unsure why, So i'd like some Feedback for http://www.twitch.tv/UpcomingChris , If you like what you see also don't forget to follow eh?, Help a brother out!

You should type that in the gallery section,I guess

In order to get views unfortunately you have to either share you stuff everywhere,or play with someone famous.I got my youtube channel's "fame" by playing 3 times with psisyndicate and once with sacriel,their fans visited my channel for them and they stayed for my content,at least some of them! I watched a bit of your stream,since it's not lagging and it has good quality i guess you just have to keep doin it until you get views.

My advice: do NOT play to stream and get views,play because you like playing the game,and play as you wish.If YOU enjoy your stuff,other will enjoy them eventually,don't give up,just keep doing it.

Edited by IcyZ
  • Like 1

It takes new streamers a very long time to gain viewers,generally speaking (some who have been doing it for years and have very few still). You really aren't going to gain much at all in 2 hours, and thinking that way you'll be in for a very dissapointing ride.

Squad play will give you more chance at viewers than lone wolf. Your personality is important too. Check out some of the more popular streamers and you'll get an idea of whay they have so many viewers.