Sign in to follow this  
nazacuckoo

Is it still possible to play as a female?

I hear that you used to be able to play as a female survivor, but I don't see the option for it when making a player profile.

• Like 1

You can on afew but not many private hives and you can for certain play as a female on public hive.

Just put on a dress and a wig and away you go girlfriend ;)

R4z0r recently explained that it was a Bliss issue and not something the devs can control. Some private servers will add individual female skins. I have a female skin at Balota Buddies but when I play on other servers it's as a male skin. :)

Just put on a dress and a wig and away you go girlfriend ;)

Sounds like a plan.

On my server you simply PM me and I add it to your profile, so whenever you spawn, you're the woman character :)

I play as a female skin :)

Which is odd, because you're a 74 year old retired postal worker named Harvey in-real-life.

Which is odd, because you're a 74 year old retired postal worker named Harvey in-real-life.

Did Harvey skype video chat you too? Gosh that was odd, I couldn't hang up fast enough. And the way his right arm never stopped moving.... Never again will I believe a profile pic.

Did Harvey skype video chat you too? Gosh that was odd, I couldn't hang up fast enough. And the way his right arm never stopped moving.... Never again will I believe a profile pic.

HAHA Yup, i'm and old perverted fart! ><