Zealot (DayZ)

Hi, i'm zealot and i stream DayZ

hey! at work? at home but cant play? need your fix?

check out our livestream

www.ephixalive.com

we would love to see you on there to discuss things about the game!

if you liked the stream please post below!

(admin, please check ip's before locking this thread)

This is a legit person who streams with 200+ viewers playing DayZ. I don't see why his previous topic was closed (mods reason is that he was creating multiple accounts to bump the post) If you had checked the IP's you would have noticed he wasn't. Check out the stream and you will see.

This is a legit person who streams with 200+ viewers playing DayZ. I don't see why his previous topic was closed (mods reason is that he was creating multiple accounts to bump the post) If you had checked the IP's you would have noticed he wasn't. Check out the stream and you will see.

There's a section for livestreams. This is not it.

Why not again? His stream is also on Athenelive.com a site that just raised 1 million for charity by gamers a huge community that never heard about DayZ before.

So he actually is advertising this game and him streaming it has made people join this game (i never heard about it untill i saw his stream and now i bought arma and im playing DayZ)

It would take a mad person to get frustrated/deleting the 1 and only topic of someone thats actually bringing in players.. its not like he is streaming and only has 1 vieuwer. before the server getting patched he was at 250

hi zealot! no ones cares! thanks for your shameless spamming though! have fuunnnn!!!

@DaRude new players have 0 posts.

Why not promote a guy promoting one of your favorite games to a big crowd. he profits from getting vieuwers and you and the devs profit from getting more players, bigger comunity. explain?

I love how the people that say they dont care do care about having that said here. if you dont care, move along? no one cares that you dont care.

Why not promote a guy promoting one of your favorite games to a big crowd. he profits and you profit and the devs profit. explain?

I just find it funny, thats all. :)

hi zealot! no ones cares! thanks for your shameless spamming though! have fuunnnn!!!

You're wrong to say "no one cares".

My game name is Craig. Would love to meet up. I'm friendly. lol that sounds so trite now after playing this game for a week. But really I am.

Been watching ur stream from work (off and on) for a few hours now. For some reason I think my work servers are not allowing the chat feature to come online or I would've said HI.

That dude u picked up is a real hero. LOL U trusted him and he didn't know what to do with u and ur AK so u both lived LOL Great job.

I loved the "Well I gotta go to the rest room. Don't kill me." And when u were lieing on the ground unconcious and he was standing over you... "Don't plug me dude, don't plug me dude!" LOL Then u pop back up and he goes "You scared the shit out of me. I thought u were dead. You're my best chance of survival." LoloLOLololOL

I had a great day at work... thanks Zealot.

Why not promote a guy promoting one of your favorite games to a big crowd. he profits from getting vieuwers and you and the devs profit from getting more players' date=' bigger comunity. explain?

I love how the people that say they dont care do care about having that said here. if you dont care, move along? no one cares that you dont care.

[/quote']

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait, what profit?... its free. Seriously.... what profit ?

Why not promote a guy promoting one of your favorite games to a big crowd. he profits from getting vieuwers and you and the devs profit from getting more players' date=' bigger comunity. explain?

[/quote']

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait, what profit?... its free. Seriously.... what profit ?

This is Alpha testing.

what does any beta need?

think they wont ever make a real profit out of this?

they are surely not doing this to not get players

Thats just stupid. Your post is shameless spamming, not his. Also, I love watching live streams so I'll give your channel a watch some time soon. Are you on twitch.tv as well? Big crowds there for streaming.

Why not again? His stream is also on Athenelive.com a site that just raised 1 million for charity by gamers a huge community that never heard about DayZ before.

So he actually is advertising this game and him streaming it has made people join this game (i never heard about it untill i saw his stream and now i bought arma and im playing DayZ)

It would take a mad person to get frustrated/deleting the 1 and only topic of someone thats actually bringing in players.. its not like he is streaming and only has 1 vieuwer. before the server getting patched he was at 250

You living in a cave? It's been all over the inturwebz

Holy crap' date=' just post in the Gallery forum! I mean my god, the guy may have shit rainbows onto an orphanage but he still looks pretty damn stupid for not taking the 2 minutes to look! To look at the logical sorting of content that has been the staple of internet forums since before the internet! When man dialed into a BBS and it kind of sounded like In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida coming out of your 14.4 baud.

I mean the cockery of this man! The rampant, unchecked cockery! I gotta say, having never watched his stream, he sounds like kind of a dumbass. Now as his fans, either gently scold him and then delicately take his hand and lead him to the proper places, like Nancy Reagan, or keep defending his glaring oversights in intelligence, doesn't make his fanbase or him look very appealing.

I know they say any publicity is good publicity, but I hear about AIDS all the time and THAT'S not looking any better.

And that's my one random shit on a stranger for the day, thanks for playing, and ooooh are those fresh cookies? I'll have one on my way out!

[/quote']

What the hell? o.O

Ok guys seriously stay on topic. His duplicate threads have been deleted/closed already. This one is staying. Stay on topic about his actual streaming.

"OMG you just dropped a 'nade at your feet! Oh, you're still alive? Here's a band-aid so you'll stop bleeding and here's a some epinephrine so you'll wake up and here's some morphine for your broken bones and here's some pain killers to get rid of those shakes and here's a blood transfusion. There you go Zealot all fixed up. Too bad you blew up our other 4 squad members."

Good times all the time. Great gamer community on this stream channel.