nazacuckoo

Your "Revenge is so sweet" story?

I'm pretty sure we all have a few of these stories. My story takes place in Kamyshovo, my home town.

Me and my buddy have been camping there for the last few weeks, we have survived a very long time without much trouble.

However, getting to Kamyshovo got us injured, and we spent a while killing animals and trying to gain more blood.

One day we set off from our camp near the small pond to the east of Kamyshovo, and we saw a player with black clothes running through the town,

I considered killing him, but my slightly more "humane" buddy decided against it. So we searched the town withouth coming into contact with the player,

but as we set off towards home, with me in front and my buddy behind me, I heard four gunshots. I said "what was that, I heard gunsho-" but before I could finish

my friend exclaimed that he was dead, I turned around and saw a player with black clothes (possibly the same one we saw earlier) reloading a makarov, and

my buddy's corpse. I walked backwards a few steps and hid behind a tree, I fired a shot at the player with my Lee Enfield rifle before he could finish reloading,

and then fired another shot. This next shot broke his leg, and he was on the ground. Before I could get any more shots on him, he fired and broke my leg with his

makarov. I was now on the ground, too. We were both bleeding, and we both had a broken leg. The player then started rolling through the grass. I tried to fire more

shots at him but they all missed, and then he settled in a patch of grass, making himself invisible to me. I presume he was trying to fix his broken leg, but I'm not sure.

Anyways, I fired several shots into the patch of grass before using some Morphine, then I went over to make sure he was dead. He was. According to the death message, his name was Steve. After sending a few angry messages at Steve through side chat, I realised how F****** awesome it was to get back at that guy.

In the end, my buddy found his way back to Kamyshovo, and everything has gotten back to normal. However, we now agree that we kill all players that enter Kamyshovo. So that is my story of revenge and our dramatic descent from two players trying to survive to heartless bandits. What revenge stories do you have to tell?

Post them in this topic, and sorry for the wall of text :P

• Like 1

Well a guy came up behind me with a macarov wasted a couple of mags. AND BAM BAM BAM I shot him once with m107.At the time someone said it was like a 7 shot kill so i didn't expect to win. but BAM BAM BAM I won. EVOLUTION BABY

I have quite a few as i tend to go after and hunt people down if they do something horrific

But one stands out more than all the others, I didn't get the kill but it is a tale of revenge

One of our group got brokn legs from a zombie and we jumped in the chopper to rescue him at the factory near solnichny

Then a guy turns up before we arrive and our teammate asks for morphine, lowers his weapon as everyone in our group is friendly

The guy stares at him for a good 10 seconds then coldly headshots him and the killer takes nothing

Luckily we got his name and spent days hunting down this cold blooded killer

Then one day we are at skalsky island when a boat approaches and has 2 people aboard , both are bandit skins and the name tags matched one of the guys who shot our friend

We opened fire killing the killer's friend and he fled

We shot up the boat and myself and 2 others made it to main land in a boat and found his boat in fire on the shore

We see him running away and we pursue him into the woods, shots are fired both ways but at 400-500m with m4s neither side is getting any hits after 5mins of running

We decide to split up at a road as we didn't see which direction he went

Now alone I spot him but he's too far away and has now just met his dead friend as he spawns nearby

I fire and wound his friend and again they run, one of our snipers shoots the new spawned bandit again and the killer we hadn't killed yet finds a car and flees which we shoot up

So having given up we log off except our sniper with the m24

1 hour later he sends me a screenshot of the bandit dead right next to our camp as he returned to the island after we logged off but our sniper took a different name to trick him

We moved our camp and never saw the bandits again

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 3

We were running Taviana on our, now closed down, server. It was relatively busy with a regular amount of people playing daily. We all kind of got on and it was generally a friendly atmosphere.

There was one guy that started playing called UnskilledBandit. Nice enough lad. Quite chatty and seemed to have a name that was more ironic than actually being a bandit. We'd run into him raiding various places as we flew around in a chopper or drove around in our SUVs and all seemed well.

After about 2 weeks of him being regularly on the server I get a lot of the regulars telling me, as an admin, that he's basically ganked them and is a hacker etc... (he wasn't as far as we could tell). So we thought this was great as it added a bit of spice that wasn't happening too much on our server and encouraged him to carry on doing it and maybe recruit some more people to be bandits on the server and liven things up a bit.

The next day me and another admin are raiding a hospital in... erm... I can't remember the name. Wasn't the big city with the square on east island but the one slightly north-west of it I think.

My mate has a ghillie on and suddenly gets shot and ends up with a leg broken. There's a bit of a firefight but he manages to crawl away and I sort him out and we drive off to go get a heli and hunt whoever it was down. This Unskilled then starts smack talking over chat about how we'll never find him etc... so we go get a helicopter and go looking for him.

We found him by a church and a firefight ensued that eventually led to him killing me by shooting me out the gunner seat (I never said I was good) and me falling to the ground from a reasonable height and totally losing the location of my body. A LOT of decent kit was lost.

The next day we were flying around in a group of 4 getting me kitted out again and generally just talking rubbish on raidcall when we see he's signed on again.

So we go hunting him. We find him driving a truck up the side of a volcano. So with a bit of circling and some excellent flying and shooting from the guys we eventually kill him. Sweet Sweet revenge.

Well it gets better....

We start to smack talk him back about how we blew up his truck, he was a total hoarder of loot, and a lot of his loot has gone he informs us we will never find where he stashes his trucks and that one was pretty empty...

This to us seemed to be a challenge... so we then spent the next hour flying around until we spotted a load of trucks in some trees.

They were absolutely CRAMMED with loot with about 8 tents nearby full of loot also. So 3 of us got out the heli and took a truck each back to our camp. Unloaded them then drove back and raided all the tents and took all that back to our base.

We then drove the trucks back and ran over all his tents and used some satchel charges we'd stolen from him to blow up the trucks.

When he logged on the next evening he was GUTTED. He still played on the server for a few weeks but a lot of the other guys owed him payback and he was dying a lot and I think he got tired of it and went elsewhere.

(tl;dr)

Edited by MadMags

Well, there was a shady fellow with who I've played with for a while. And over the course of a month his base got raided (It was on sniper hill for fucks sake) and he blamed it all on me. So he went to go kill my camp. So there was a clan on the server, and he got up 3 helis and we all got them full and shot them out of the woods with PKM's on the Helis. We got one, 2 tried to escape on the ATV and we had a guy waiting in the woods just above. 1 NATO AS50 round and the ATV was gone, they tired to crawl away but our hail of bullets stopped them.. We never saw them again ;D

Whilst I did not revenge the man personally,

I was teamed up with a bandit who claimed he wanted to change his ways. This bandit followed me around on medical runs for about two hours. I would patch up a player then he would give them 12 steps to run and blast them in the back ultimately hindering the trust in medic. Seeing how this was a major issue and he seemed no where near to be interested in changing his ways I schemed a funnel ambush on him via ts whisper chat with four other heros. He will remain unnamed for the story.

We entered cherno hospital 1454 hours, after two hours of medical runs, I began reloading on med supplies. Unnamed Bandit- This is awesome my humanity is going up from hanging out with you and I still get to sweep the floor lol. Me- I'm not sure our friendship will continue much longer at this rate. Unnamed Bandit- You cant tell me this isnt hilarious!,Me- This is not hilarious.

We move out of the hospital and a side channel medical call comes out from the opposite hospital by the tents, the trap has been set. Unnamed Bandit- Lets go! fresh meat! you patch I bag'em mate. We press forward across town as I get the go ahead on whisper "In position." We cross the tents and see a hero prone infront of the hospital, he begins screaming help! on direct to muster the effect. I look to the roof and my six and spot two heros armed to the tits with DMR and L85, Cant find the forth these guys are good.

Oblivious he yells on direct we are here to help, then tells me in ts fix him so I can sing him a song with my ak. I oblige and begin blood bagging. Bandit is eager as all hell for the opportunity to lose a chunk of humanity the size of everest since this is the first hero we have patched all day, drooling at the bit he reloads over and over next to me. The patched hero stands and advises him to lower his weapon for he is surrounded. Unnamed Bandit chuckles and says if your teamed up with steak you wont shoot a thing hahahahahaha nice bluff.

Out of the corner of my eye the missing hero of four pours out from behind a medical tent and puts a winchester to his head. "Not today friend," one subtle puff goes off and I watch the bandit fall like a sack of potatoes at an irish music festival. The rage is heavy over side channel but revenge has been sought. I bury his body and whisper sleep now sweet prince.

• Like 2

I was driving with a GAZ from Devils castle north (away from NWAF). My friend wanted to kill a cow , I stayed in the car. He got internet issues, so he rejoined took around 5 mins (slow Pc and back in the time when loading times were enormous) i just waited in the car, suddenly I heard shots hitting my car I went out and hid behind the burning car. The attacker came closer I remember giving him three shots with my AKM. I died. My friend was finally back. And the guy was dead. He had an M107 and an FN FAL. My friend found no bandages in his inventory, if someone's that stupid he deserves everything

Well, I'd taken a new spawn under my wing. He was pretty new, and the same age as me. For a while me and him got along pretty well, but I was pretty cautious about giving him a gun. We came across a barn, and he found a Makarov. I told him flatly: "Put it in your backpack or I turn your cranial lobe into jello...". Well, he put in his pack. After another hour, both me and him had decent loot. After getting to trust him pretty well, I showed my friends camp. After mingling around in the tents, I made sure he hadn't picked up any guns. He didn't. Well, we stayed by the fire for a minute because our temperature was dangerously low. I decide its time to go. He offers to start the car, so I agree. He tells me he needs some food and walks back to the tents, so I go ahead and get in the car. Ten seconds later, everything goes white and the ominous hourglass appears before my eyes. The sneaky bastard waited this long to plant a satchel charge under the car. I spend the next day looking for gear when my friend joins the server; he also states he is accompanied by someone who needs anti-biotics. I'm angry that he is risking us all getting sick, but I get the three of us meds anyways. I see his White Tacoma roll up beside me, and they get out. Well, guess what? My previous "acquaintance" has teamed up with my friend. After clearing up the situation with my friend over Skype, we hatch a maniacal plan. After driving about thirty minutes, we pull up to a gas station near Vybor. I knock the lil' bugger out with my 1911, and we drag him to the building. There he is, unconscious, bleeding, and unaware of who I am. He screams over chat "WHAT THE HELL GUYS!". I speak up, "Remember me? Paybacks a bitch.". He goes silent. After dragging his body for 300 meters, we come upon an unusually large cliff. My friend, having another at the camp, decided it would be better to continue on foot. So, we get the sucker inside the truck, and begin to drive down the slope. I get out, and empty two magazines to make sure its nice and red. The truck rolls down and down, and flips. It rolls for another 30 meters before hitting a tree. Then, the whole area is lit up with the sound of its gas tank imploding. I haven't seen that shrewd coward on the server since.

I once had a newspawn steal my car. No loot on it, but I saw him driving off. He stopped in Electro, and I waited for him to get in. When he walked up to the car, I shot him in the legs, ran away, watched him morphine himself, and shoot his legs again. Then I took the car back.

My revenge story isn't as good as the others, but here it goes:

I was in Elektro meeting up with some friends in the hospital, and we agreed to split up in search for weapons. So after a while, one of my three friends died, so the rest of us regropuped to search for his body and the killer. As we were moving through a tangle of buildings, I got shot by a lee enfield and was dropped. My comrades were foreced to move to cover and leave me due to so much oncoming fire. We then realized that there were five of them, and my mates killed all but one, which ambushed them and killed them both. I got back to Elektro and whipped out my hachet(which was starting gear), And I charged into town for a last ditch effort. I found the bandit looting supplies in a hospital, so I stuck to the other side of the road for a bit, waiting to see what he would do. It appeared he was waiting for his mates to get back to town and re collect their things. So, being the doorknob I am, I charged him with my hachet out, and I hacked him until he hit the ground, then hacked at him until he was no more. Bloodiest revenge story ever.....