pr0phe7

DayZ Movie/Series - 18+ Only. Role-play - YouTube.

*Changed the idea to something a lot more interesting*! Read below!

I'm 21 years old. Got a new rig not that long ago and am looking to get some 18+ and over players for a movie script like play through that will be edited and uploaded to YouTube.

What we will be: A new found group. Lost on a big island, littered with zombies. Only a few survived, little do you know, others are on the island with you...

Will have a script, cinematic editing, licensed music use, and best of all. Emotions. Every character will their own flaws deep down which will get highlighted as the youtube series goes on. I'm willing put some hard work and effort in. it will continue into the Standalone which will make for even better movies with the customizing..

I'll go through more details with what my plan is, but add me and I'll talk in private with you guys and anyone interested in a teamspeak channel, mumble etc.

Or PM on here!

Edited by pr0phe7

I am terrible at putting what's in my head into words, so if my post makes no sense, please let me know and i'll make it more understandable :D

Topic cleaned.

Elf cakes, if you have nothing nice or constructive to say, leave.

Topic cleaned.

Elf cakes, if you have nothing nice or constructive to say, leave.

Thank you!

I updated the original post.

it won't be a bandit group putting videos on YouTube, but a movie like cinematic with no HUD, headbobbing and scary noises. Branches breaking, tents, you name it.

Awesome guys. Basically, we'll run as a squad doing certain objectives. Then do voice over after it's done.

We had an intense moment yesterday as 2 of us were fighting against a squad at the fire station at Krasno Airport. None of us died. :)

Looking forward to this guys!