Planet-Dead

PLANET-DEAD #1 - DAYZ SERVER - ANTI-HACK - FREE LOADOUTS - AI MISSIONS - MAX VEHICLES - SELF-BLOODBAG - SUICIDE - DEBUG MONITOR

By the amount of ups and bumps, i think an infraction might be in order.

so what? you mad or something mr, 4 post hero?

Here's a free bump from a 2297 posts hero.

Edited by -Panda

so what? you mad or something mr, 4 post hero?

have a free bump from a 2294 post her0.

Edited by Blondedash
  • Like 1

have a free bump from a 2294 post her0.

*2227 sir :-P

Edited by -Panda

*2227 sir :-P

dammit I read it wrong lol oh well.

I sense this thread becoming locked by being warned twice about not bumping so much ;)

cody schimmelpfennig ingame name

Ive played on this server for about a month with me and my friends xmb8, random civilian, and fatal phantom. We loved it and continued to play on it. Some of use even donated to the server. We had a great experience for a good portion of time. And we all being the whole community worked hard and tirelessly on our characters. To collect the best weapons and gear. But after the recent update everyone lost all of their gear. We all asked why and one of the admins Ron Mexican stated how he was trying to fix things and how he had no power to change our gear back. So we waited until Henry the owner of the server got on. Hes usually a chill dude but he got on there and we all explained our situations and he told us basically its gone for ever and ever. I replied with how in a private server in order to keep your community happy you have to support them and treat them well. In order for you to get treated well. And i explained that if you don't keep your community happy then they will leave you. He promptly said to me and i quote ''shut the fuck up cody thankyou'' and ended the conversation and told other players that he is not giving them their stuff back. Because they were ''whining''and now a day after the incident this server that had over 40 plus players on it. Now has at the moment three on a Friday afternoon in the summer. This should be a lesson to you Henry you have made a great portion of your community leave. Because of your stupidity you do not respect the community and now they have left you. I see this as a horrible end to a once great server.

from a player that has decided to leave,

cody schimmelpfennig

P.S xmb8 random civilian and fatal phantom are leaving as well.

Edited by codeman58
  • Like 1

cody schimmelpfennig ingame name

Ive played on this server for about a month with me and my friends xmb8, random civilian, and fatal phantom. We loved it and continued to play on it. Some of use even donated to the server. We had a great experience for a good portion of time. And we all being the whole community worked hard and tirelessly on our characters. To collect the best weapons and gear. But after the recent update everyone lost all of their gear. We all asked why and one of the admins Ron Mexican stated how he was trying to fix things and how he had no power to change our gear back. So we waited until Henry the owner of the server got on. Hes usually a chill dude but he got on there and we all explained our situations and he told us basically its gone for ever and ever. I replied with how in a private server in order to keep your community happy you have to support them and treat them well. In order for you to get treated well. And i explained that if you don't keep your community happy then they will leave you. He promptly said to me and i quote ''shut the fuck up cody thankyou'' and ended the conversation and told other players that he is not giving them their stuff back. Because they were ''whining''and now a day after the incident this server that had over 40 plus players on it. Now has at the moment three on a Friday afternoon in the summer. This should be a lesson to you Henry you have made a great portion of your community leave. Because of your stupidity you do not respect the community and now they have left you. I see this as a horrible end to a once great server.

from a player that has decided to leave,

cody schimmelpfennig

P.S xmb8 random civilian and fatal phantom are leaving as well.

yaaaaaawnn

http://planet-dead.com/forum/index.php?topic=105.0

Bump it again, will ya?

Stop bumping, will ya?

Edited by narkoman14

Hi

Account:Chuck Norris

You, just banned me from your server, with apparentely no reason. I was IN a CHOPPER that was 200 meters high. Now i dont now how I am, my chopper, or my cars. Please tell me why you banned me.

Thanks, Chuck Norris

I'm willing to be you had a ddos attack for all this ridiculous bumping.I hoping it happens again so this topic can see a break for a few more days before the madness starts again.

OP warned for excesive "bumping".

He was asked several times to limit his up's and bumps.

He is now under Moderation control.

cheating admins, i got banned for calling it, can't play legit so you cheat then ban those that object

• Like 3

admins tp to you or your clan to kill them if you start doing well then ban you when you call them out after admitting to it so if you like playing on a server that abuses admin powers then this one is for you!!!

• Like 3

Well all i can say is that the admin Henry is a power hungry a-hole. banning me and my friends because we called him out for TP'ing a group to us to kill us, then making me suicide because i asked him why.  Not a good way to create a player friendly enviroment.

• Like 3

Love it when ADMIN admit over side to teleporting and killing your whole crew then admin killing all of us when we re spawn then banning all of us. Thats when u know u are bad ass.

• Like 1