Sign in to follow this  
Disorbia

No sound or debug window?

Hello, i just bout combined operations to play DayZ,

installed the game, downloaded the six launcher and updated through it.

As it seems i have 1.7.1.4 version of DayZ, im trying to join 1.7.1.2 or 1.7.1.1 servers and every time I only have sound on the inventory and menu.And also I dont have the debug window on the right.

Can anyone please tell me whats wrong?

thanks

I also have this problem, no sound and no debug window.

The game is unplayable as it is. I updated from 1.7.1.1 too 1.7.1.2 using Six Updater and this is what happened to me too.

same with me...i feel like i just happened to find this game at the wrong time. cause im very impatient and if i cant play it soon ill just find something else to ruin my marriage(and i thought it would be zombies)

I'm also having this problem. I've been told it's because the client and the server are running 2 different versions but I have no idea how to fix it since there are updates to the client files all the time and servers are always behind with the updates.

I think I fixed the problem. I verified the integrity of all the arma 2 game caches i have installed on steam and then connected to a 1.7.1.2 server with no problems. Not sure if verifying fixed the issue or the server version i connected to fixed it.