Sign in to follow this  
htl (nor)

Respawned at place of death with all my gear.

Date/Time: 09.05.2012 (approx 22.00 CET

What happened:

A other player and I killed each other at the mil camp in Stary S. I got the “you are dead msg.” but when entering the game from the lobby to start a new game I respawned at the mil camp at Stary S again with all my gear.

This also happened to an other admin at the Norway servers yesterday.

Where you were:

Mil camp Stary S.

What you were doing:

Shooting a other player then dying

*Current installed version:

*Server(s) you were on:

Norway 1

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Died, entered the lobby, started up a new game after maybe 30 sec.

Same for me in the same place; I spawned on-top of my clone and had all my gear when re-spawning alongside the dead-body. Strangely enough it allowed me to kill-off a bandit spotting another bandit I killed previously in the army-encampment (Insult to injury the bandit I killed after re-spawning then got kicked.)

Maybe it's haunted grounds that do some odd-events... like an anomaly!

EDIT: Oh, and I was on: US1

Same problem at the moment on NY2.

Lots of people dying, getting the you are dead screen, logging back in to respawn with full gear.

I personally tested this and found i respawned with all my gear after dying.

One guy keeps bleeding out on the airfield and respawning bleeding out in the same place.

Exploit potential here (item duplication) along with general annoyance of not being able to respawn!

Also the server is failing to save progress properly. Position is being saved fine, but not load out.

I've gotten this to happen a few times. I'll die, and it says I'm dead, but the respawn and restart buttons do nothing, so I have to abort and reconnect and I end up where I died, in the same injured state I was before I died, standing next to my dead body with all my previous loot, its really annoying, I just want to respawn :(