Sign in to follow this  
applejaxc

AS50 Bandit vs Other Bandit: Taco vs Applejaxc

everybody playing on a server with nametags on deserves dying.

• Like 5

everybody playing on a server with nametags on deserves dying.

Yeah well. It happens when you're bad at editing your .cfg's. I'm more focused on setting AI difficulty than nametag modification.

You could make some decent content Apple,

But it competely ruins it for me how in all your video's you act like a self centered, egocentric prick. Assuming this is your server, I think people that are supporting you deserve some respect.

• Like 3

You could make some decent content Apple,

But it competely ruins it for me how in all your video's you act like a self centered, egocentric prick. Assuming this is your server, I think people that are supporting you deserve some respect.

What was egotistical about being happy about not dying?

What was egotistical about being happy about not dying?

"Pff Idiot"

"Oh wow, I'm so scared of you hahaha"

"It's not called an aimer, you're retarded"

"Ah, there you are you prick"

"No scoped, mother fucker. Now what?!

• Like 2

"Pff Idiot"

"Oh wow, I'm so scared of you hahaha"

"It's not called an aimer, you're retarded"

"Ah, there you are you prick"

"No scoped, mother fucker. Now what?!

1: I can't call a stupid person stupid?

2: I can't make light of a life-or-death situation?

3: I said "You retard" not "You're retarded," and once again, I can't stay motivated to kill with humor? It's ohw you clear tesion.

4: Someone was shooting at me. I can't call him a prick?

5: I didn't say fucker. :)

1: I can't call a stupid person stupid?

2: I can't make light of a life-or-death situation?

3: I said "You retard" not "You're retarded," and once again, I can't stay motivated to kill with humor? It's ohw you clear tesion.

4: Someone was shooting at me. I can't call him a prick?

5: I didn't say fucker. :)

1, 2, 3, 4,: What I'm trying to say is none of it is "humorous" and it just sounds like you being a blantant asshole to people.

5: It was obvously implied.

EDIT: Overall, you shot at him first, instigating the fight. I don't see why you overuse profanity and insults.

To each their own, but I'm just saying for that reason purely, I didn't enjoy the content.

Edited by Z_StaTik_z
  • Like 4

1, 2, 3, 4,: What I'm trying to say is none of it is "humorous" and it just sounds like you being a blantant asshole to people.

1, 2, 3, 4: I wasn't being an asshole. I was getting revenge, and very perilously perched, pinned down by an AKM and DMR from an enemy with more mobility and invincibility from zombies. Excuse moi if I find it reasonable to ramble to myself to stay focused.

5: It wasn't implied; it was prevented from slipping.

Also: You spelled blatant and obviously incorrectly.

i was waiting for this!

I knew you'd appreciate it.

EDIT: Overall, you shot at him first, instigating the fight. I don't see why you overuse profanity and insults.

To each their own, but I'm just saying for that reason purely, I didn't enjoy the content.

Have you ever been in a fight in DayZ? That is what comes to mind pretty much, especially when you do fight with idiot spammers, I know taco, he IS an idiot.
  • Like 1

I knew you'd appreciate it.

I will come on tommorrow, setting up some server stuff, and there are going to be way less vehicles in like 5 minutes or so.

Have you ever been in a fight in DayZ? That is what comes to mind pretty much, especially when you do fight with idiot spammers, I know taco, he IS an idiot.

Nope, been playing since June and I've never been shot at.

I don't think I'm being understood.

Yes, you put yourself in a horrible position, but I personally did not enjoy how you were calling someone supporting your server a prick, mother fucker (sorry, a "Mother fu--") etc, etc. Justify it however you please, I was merely informing you that I had 0% interest in the video for those reasons.

I completely understand nervous cussing when your getting shot at. but I personally felt you took it too far. But like I said earlier to each their own.

Also, I don't see why you're labeling "Taco" as a "spamming idiot." He didn't really have any other options in my opinion. Unless he was confident he could get to Sniper hill before Apple could get a bead on him, his only option was to rush. By constantly spraying at Apple he forced Apple to stay in cover, thus giving him time to move up and get inside the firestation. Alas he was "no scoped," but he sure as hell gave Apple a run for his money.

P.S. Please let me know if I spelt something wrong, I'd hate to offend anyone.

Edited by Z_StaTik_z
  • Like 1

Nope, been playing since June and I've never been shot at.

I don't think I'm being understood.

Yes, you put yourself in a horrible position, but I personally did not enjoy how you were calling someone supporting your server a prick, mother fucker (sorry, a "Mother fu--") etc, etc. Justify it however you please, I was merely informing you that I had 0% interest in the video for those reasons.

I completely understand nervous cussing when your getting shot at. but I personally felt you took it too far. But like I said earlier to each their own.

Also, I don't see why you're labeling "Taco" as a "spamming idiot." He didn't really have any other options in my opinion. Unless he was confident he could get to Sniper hill before Apple could get a bead on him, his only option was to rush. By constantly spraying at Apple he forced Apple to stay in cover, thus giving him time to move up and get inside the firestation. Alas he was "no scoped," but he sure as hell gave Apple a run for his money.

P.S. Please let me know if I spelt something wrong, I'd hate to offend anyone.

If you haven't been shot at once, then it's either because you shoot players in the back like a dick, play on low population servers, or go on no-PVP servers... or all of the above. Is it supposed to impress me that you've never been shot at?

No, you aren't understanding the situation.

His spamming was pointless; remember when he moved from the buildings to the shed in front of the station? I didn't see him at all! Had he gotten into the station without shooting, I would have never seen him, and I would have died. He gave up the element of surprise after suppressing me. Tactics don't seem to be your strong suit.

P.S.: Fire station is two words.

And Dino-and-I are calling him a "Spamming idiot" for 2 reasons:

Wasting ammo (he only had half a magazine in his AKM when I was looting) meant he was a gun spammer, and he's always in Side Chat saying, "Hey, want to team?" "Hey, where are you?" "Hey, I got a helicopter." "Hey, I got my aimer on you."

I love you.

Me?

If you haven't been shot at once, then it's either because you shoot players in the back like a dick, play on low population servers, or go on no-PVP servers... or all of the above. Is it supposed to impress me that you've never been shot at?

No, you aren't understanding the situation.

His spamming was pointless; remember when he moved from the buildings to the shed in front of the station? I didn't see him at all! Had he gotten into the station without shooting, I would have never seen him, and I would have died. He gave up the element of surprise after suppressing me. Tactics don't seem to be your strong suit.

P.S.: Fire station is two words.

And Dino-and-I are calling him a "Spamming idiot" for 2 reasons:

Wasting ammo (he only had half a magazine in his AKM when I was looting) meant he was a gun spammer, and he's always in Side Chat saying, "Hey, want to team?" "Hey, where are you?" "Hey, I got a helicopter." "Hey, I got my aimer on you."

*Start Sarcasm* No, I've been playing since June and I've never been shot at. *End Sarcasm*

How is shooting players in the back a dick move? I'm not going to "make contact" with everyone I shoot, so I'm not labeled as an "dick."

Plus, he didn't know you couldn't see him, and who gives a shit if he was spraying? Who gives a shit if he talks in side chat? He payed for the game, meaning how he can play it however he pleases, meaning you don't exactly have a right to call him an "idiot" because he was talking in side chat or being a "spamming idiot." And who are you to call him a spamming idiot? From my memory you spent near two M107 mags trying to kill him. Wouldn't that make you a "spamming idiot."

I don't see why you're trying to justify your actions, because I'm not here to pick a fight with you. All I was saying was that I did not enjoy the content, and I listed the reasons why. I wasn't asking for you an Dino to come in and start insulting me, and start trying to justify your actions.

Thanks,

Edited by Z_StaTik_z

you know what zeroing is for right? you had it at default 300m spamming your AS50 like it was an auto shotty

• Like 1

you know what zeroing is for right? you had it at default 300m spamming your AS50 like it was an auto shotty

I know what it's for. But I'm so used to using the M24 or DMR, I don't bother with zeroing. I hate reaching for my PGUP and PGDN keys, period; I should have switched to the M14 in my bag.

...like it was an auto shotty? If it was automatic, I would be holding the trigger/LMB down, not clicking quickly. I was spamming it like a semiautomatic rifle, not a "auto shotty."

Yes. Yes you.

I love me too. We have so much in common. <3

Should totally hook up.

I don't know if I'm right for myself. I'm afraid I might be scared of commitment, and won't give myself what I've always wanted.