Hi im new to the game.......ish (at the mo)

and im amazed by some of the community and how they approach the game offering bloodbags and things.

i have never fired a shot at any survivor apart from zombies and im wanting to be in a clan. how do people go about forming a clan and how do you get envolved ??

Hi mate, welcome to the forum. We have a section for group/clan recruitment, that's the best place to start. Some clans are just a group of friends others are super organised with strict rules.

Sure, here ya go: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/69-clan-group-recruitment/

You can either browse through those or make a post yourself describing what kind of group/gameplay you're looking for. There's a couple of large medic clans, TMW and Reddit rescue force, being a medic is good fun, it's what I used to do and you'll end up meeting loads of peeps and probably make some new friends.

• Like 2

If you're looking more into the Medic/Hero end of things, as Fraggle mentioned, TMW is one of the big names in this. If you're not interested in joining a large group like ours, we can still offer you training courses, from Chenarus 101 (basic training) to Medic training (so you don't get killed on the job).

I'll just leave out website link http://tmwdayz.com/

And our Teamspeak is ts.dayzmedics.com if you want to stop by and chat.

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon

HEY THERE *waves hand ridiculously in the air*

Can we be friends?

HEY THERE *waves hand ridiculously in the air*

Can we be friends?

Darryl Dixon the friend of everybody ill be your friend