Sign in to follow this  
thelonewarrior

The most ridiculous range you've been shot

I thought I'd seen it all

While running along suddenly I get sniped

Except this appears:

Was killed by Zulu with lee Enfield from 1629 metres

Of course the guy was accused of hacking but nothing was found , it was a legitimate one shot kill to my body

Pretty sure you cant even see that far without a scope but ah well, he also went on to kill 1 other at 1200 metres

Anyone have any similar stories?

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

he also went on to kill 1 other at 1200 metres

Wat.

I couldn't say, the servers I play on just tell me "YOU ARE DEAD" and nothing else.

• Like 1

Some servers have custom a scripts I think, that tell you who killed you etc

Still it was an amazing shot, I'd hate to see that guy with an as50

Except this appears:

Of course the guy was accused of hacking but nothing was found , it was a legitimate one shot kill to my body

Pretty sure you cant even see that far without a scope but ah well, he also went on to kill 1 other at 1200 metres

No way an enfield hit you that far away... Either hacks, or it wasn't an enfield.

I guess it's always possible someone hacked in a sight on it or something if that's even possible but the admins inventory check showed the guy had an Enfield and didn't pick up anything to suggest he had any firm of aim bot or other hack

60.1km on Taviana. Weapon used was a makarov.

Hax?

I guess it's always possible someone hacked in a sight on it or something if that's even possible but the admins inventory check showed the guy had an Enfield and didn't pick up anything to suggest he had any firm of aim bot or other hack

It can be hard to pick up if they know what they're doing.

Anyways, back on topic - here's mine:

"PKILL: Intensity was killed by Ben with weapon m8_carbineGL from 4637.4m"

Hax?

And I think he means meters(m) not kilometers(km)

There are hacks and then there is scripts. This guy was likely running an esp/radar hack. Odds of making that shot twice with no sight? insta ban if I were the admin.

Edited by DontTrustPubs

No way an enfield hit you that far away... Either hacks, or it wasn't an enfield.

This is what a 1,620m+ Enfield shot actually looks like... you tell me: pure luck, or hack? :lol:

• Like 3

Except this appears:

That was no lucky shot you got haxor'd. The effective range of the enfield in Dayz is 400m. It's also only got 6722 damage so it will always be 2 shots to the body to kill within that 400m range if your at full blood. Edited by trichome

I hope you have a trap card, because I counter attack this:

This is what a 1,620m+ Enfield shot actually looks like... you tell me: pure luck, or hack? :lol:

With this (He beat me to it):

That was no lucky shot you got haxor'd. The effective range of the enfield in Dayz is 400m. It's also only got 6722 damage so it will always be 2 shots to the body to kill within that 400m range if your at full blood.

Your draw, Gews.

Edited by Intensity on DayZ

I have no idea, it just says "You're dead!" when someone snipes me.

I don't know, I havn't played since the begining of April due to my video card givig up the ghoast. But, I was pretty sure the servers were hard coaded so that you couldn't see players futher then 1000 meters away. Not to mention the fog and all that. I used to watch people with the AS50 as soon as they made the 1001 meter mark from me they vanished off the screan.

I'm claiming hacks.

Beautiful shot sir! right in the family jewels :beans: :beans: :beans:

And yes, I'm going to go out on a limb here and the chances of that shot happening in game and resulting in a one hit body shot kill without the aid of hacks are somewhat slim.

Actually Gews, you'll probably know this, how much damage will the enfield do at that range?

dat video! LOL

Dude get some hobby. Seriously! hahahahahah

Actually Gews, you'll probably know this, how much damage will the enfield do at that range?

1,629 meters = 2,089 blood damage.

1,629 meters = 2,089 blood damage.

A mere scratch then, thank you.

i was once shot and killed from -19m, got no idea how but it appears that the bandit had his as50 barrel inside me like a 30ft tape worm :P

• Like 1

A mere scratch then, thank you.

Headshot? ;)

Headshot? ;)

Nope, it was a 1600m body shot apparently.