RTPAr6r.png

If you like adventure and can maintain a mature calm attitude under pressure. Then this may be for you.

Agent .C is a black operations agent who works on a multi-server level. His objective is not clear, However if you want to find out the mystery behind him, Or even become a part of his movement. Try finding him in one of the following No PVP servers.

DayZchernarus KMA CLAN NON PVP

DayzChernarus Non PVP Hogwarts City with AI and autorefuel

United Survivors 2 Chernarus No PvP

Agent .C will not speak openly over side or global chat. You MUST find his area of operations and communicate with him directly. Once you find him he will either reward you with a job opportunity to become a part of the agency. Or if you choose not to join. He will give you a special weapon.

GOOD HUNTING!

P.S. Its NOT ALWAYS on PvP servers. Rather than bashing the game.... play it... and see how far the rabbit hole goes.

Edited by Connor Vaughn
  • Like 1

Why is he only on non PVP servers? Is he scared?

• Like 5

Why is he only on non PVP servers? Is he scared?

Nope. All will be explained when you find m......"him" :P
  • Like 1

No PVP server? Sounds more like Agent Pussy.

• Like 6

First and possible only can of Beans I will ever give to Applejax

Anyways, Non PVP o.o?

Meh sounds boring.

• Like 2

Anyways, Non PVP o.o?

Meh sounds boring.

Thanks man.

Anyways, Non PVP o.o?

Meh sounds boring.

You caved man, you caved, no amount of laughter is worth that!

No PvP? LOL! Last time I joined one of those I spent the whole day killing people with my hatchet.

No PvP? LOL! Last time I joined one of those I spent the whole day killing people with my hatchet.

The first and only no pvp server I played on ended badly for me. I came across a group of fresh spawns on the roof of the hospital directly across from sniper hill, playing ring around the rosie around a campfire. My last frag abruptly ended their little "fiasco".

I feel this would garner more attention if it were on a PvP server.

I'd imagine a guy with the handle, "Agent C" could take care of a dirty bandit with his bare hands if he had to.

I feel this would garner more attention if it were on a PvP server.

I'd imagine a guy with the handle, "Agent C" could take care of a dirty bandit with his bare hands if he had to.

I dont think people here are understanding what Im getting at. Its not always non PvP servers. Just these 3 for the time being. Rather than bashing the game im offering. How about play it and see how far the rabbit hole goes... Just some friendly words of advice.
  • Like 1

I dont think people here are understanding what Im getting at. Its not always non PvP servers. Just these 3 for the time being. Rather than bashing the game im offering. How about play it and see how far the rabbit hole goes... Just some friendly words of advice.

You had a valid post until this part. I didn't like that tone of voice! Should just edit it out and make yourself sound meaner!

- MONSTER

I think i solved the mystery behind him! He confuses the dayz forum with giant jpeg pictures? ;)

• Like 1

I liked how he needed to edit it so he could act like he has some semblance of manhood.

I dont think I recall people on these forums being this rude. FFS guys im just trying to give people something to do.

I dont think I recall people on these forums being this rude. FFS guys im just trying to give people something to do.

I'm not trying to be rude by saying it'd probably be received better if it was on a server where PvP goes down, just because those are more popular. I'd be all up in yo bizz tbh but I don't play DayZ, I'm just a lurker who wishes he could.

Hook me up with a better ISP and I'll stalk you all day big boi.

Agent C? Pffffft. Pfffft! *Pulls out Enfield* Ready boys? It's huntin' season!