anthonydddd1

cheapest dayz server host

Hey guys i am looking for the cheapest dayz server host my budget is around 15$ a month do you guys know of any?

Chek for ongoing deals I think the cheapest buy in I've seen was a 24 dollar sale which went back to 30 a month.

We have servers as low as $20 a month recurring for 50 slots. As far as I know, no one else has 50 slots at $20 a month FOR LIFE GUARANTEED.

Instant DayZ server setup, all you have to do is configure a few settings to your liking and install the map you choose.

For whenever we are not on Live Chat, our average ticket response is at an all time low of less than 10 hours per ticket (including weekends). Live Chat is available Monday-Saturday intermittently throughout the day. Certain tickets may take longer to solve depending on the issue, but most issues are quickly resolved.

If we make a mistake, or there is a larger than normal delay to a ticket due to extreme situations, we always give you full reimbursement with account credit or extended billing dates for all downtime we cause.

We also now have a new hardware standard to allow for the best performance with minimal desync and lag.

4 x 15,000 RPM Drives w/ Hardware Raid 10 controllers on each server. 16 GB RAM Minimum.
CPU Clock speeds up to 3.9 GHz.
One of the many CPU's we use is an Intel® Core™ i7-3770 Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz) These proc's are practically brand new, released Quarter 2 of 2012.

We're more than happy to talk about what kind of hardware we own. There is no reason to hide details on exactly what our hardware is. I believe it is smarter to be as detailed as possible so that customers can know exactly what they are paying for.

There may be people in the past that will discourage you from renting our servers, but we have drastically improved from where we were 9 months ago when we first started hosting DayZ servers.

http://SurvivalServers.com

Edited by SurvivalServers
  • Like 4

Thats not even close to what he was asking, can you read or are you just here to make a quick buck?

#1 - way out of price range.

#2 - you are just spamming your stupud little affiliate link wherever you can. You DONT EVEN CARE about what the OP was asking.

Edited by DayZed&Confused

We have servers as low as $20 a month recurring for 50 slots. As far as I know, no one else has 50 slots at $20 a month FOR LIFE GUARANTEED.

We also have a 100% Free 7 day trial. No Obligation, the trial expires after 7 days and then you can choose if you want to keep the server.

Instant DayZ server setup, all you have to do is configure a few settings to your liking and install the map you choose.

For whenever we are not on Live Chat, our average ticket response is at an all time low of less than 10 hours per ticket (including weekends). Live Chat is available Monday-Saturday, we are usually online for most of the regular business day. (9AM - 5PM, GMT -7)

If we make a mistake, or there is a larger than normal delay to a ticket due to extreme situations, we always give you full reimbursement with account credit or extended billing dates for all downtime we cause.

We also now have a new hardware standard to allow for the best performance with minimal desync and lag.

4 x 15,000 RPM Drives w/ Hardware Raid 10 controllers on each server. 16 GB RAM Minimum.

CPU Clock speeds up to 3.9 GHz.

One of the many CPU's we use is an Intel® Core™ i7-3770 Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz) These proc's are practically brand new, released Quarter 2 of 2012.

We're more than happy to talk about what kind of hardware we own. We see some unnamed hosting companies say things like "We use State of the Art Hardware for all our servers." If someone claims to use "State of the Art Hardware", there should be no reason to hide details on exactly what that hardware is. It would simply be smarter to say exactly what the hardware is, so that customers can know exactly what they are paying for.

There may be people in the past that will discourage you from renting our servers, but we have drastically improved from where we were 9 months ago when we first started hosting DayZ servers.

it sounds good I will check out your site when I get home

Thats not even close to what he was asking, can you read or are you just here to make a quick buck?

#1 - way out of price range.

#2 - you are just spamming your stupud little affiliate link wherever you can. You DONT EVEN CARE about what the OP was asking.

really, mine costs me £16 a month, take a look around. And yes it is a refferal link who doesn't use them.

Vilayer always offer money off codes and loyalty codes.

that's not really fair though is it, I don't spam the referral link at all, search my posts.

He doesn't lose any money by going with vilayer through my link I just get something from vilayer to go towards my pot, thats how referalls work, I don't even know how much but it's probably tiny but it all helps.

Like I said, vilayer are always offering money off codes and renewal codes, also loyalty codes with 50% off server prices for staying with them.

No need to be assuming and abusive.

• Like 1

I don't think you're going to find anything for $15 a month. I have tried a number of different hosts and the best one so far is DayzPriv because of their fast support and their excellent control panel. They have live chat that is almost ALWAYS available, otherwise they have a speedy ticket system, however their cheapest server is $25 for a 40 slot server. The best feature they have though is a 3 day free trial. If you don't like the server, you cancel within 3 days and owe nothing!

http://dayzpriv.com

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed
  • Like 1

I don't think you're going to find anything for $15 a month. I have tried a number of different hosts and the best one so far is DayzPriv because of their fast support and their excellent control panel. They have live chat that is almost ALWAYS available, otherwise they have a speedy ticket system, however their cheapest server is $25 for a 40 slot server. The best feature they have though is a 3 day free trial. If you don't like the server, you cancel within 3 days and owe nothing!

http://dayzpriv.com

I have to agree with the above post. They are really good, and really friendly :) They are your best choice!

Edited by SaraMichelle
  • Like 1

I wouldnt rule out ViLayer, I was with them for >8 months and they were fantastic. As others mention they do frequently have sales, a friend of mine had a 50 slot DayZ server from Vilayer for £15 GBP p/m

Don't go to Dayz.st they have absolutley poor grade tech support. As far as tech support and problems or questions you have go to dayzpriv. They have great tech support and a well defined control panel that allows you to see what everyone has including a map and you can even check the vehicles inventory as well. Made the switch to them 2 months ago and plan on keeping them for a long time. Also its 25 bucks a month for 40 people. Cheapest one in there package. Vilayer is $32 a month for a 40 man server and $39 for a 50 man server. So neither is a good choice go with dayzpriv.

Edited by Chetty

These prices are way too high for my liking. I would be interested in paying anually but I don't want 30-40 slots, I only want 15-20 because more than that just turns into a deathmatch if the players are experienced and there's no shortage of servers for those who seek that kind of gameplay. though, I can rent a whole VM for $20/mo and run my own server PLUS host websites that generate ad revenue to offset the cost. I would not be interested in paying one cent more than $100/yr for a server that I can't use for anything but vanilla dayz. that just blows my mind. forgive my laze and ignorance, but is anyone aware of a thread or a site where I can find official instructions and files for running a private hive with cool addons?

Edited by kjdub

These prices are way too high for my liking. I would be interested in paying anually but I don't want 30-40 slots, I only want 15-20 because more than that just turns into a deathmatch if the players are experienced and there's no shortage of servers for those who seek that kind of gameplay. though, I can rent a whole VM for $20/mo and run my own server PLUS host websites that generate ad revenue to offset the cost. I would not be interested in paying one cent more than $100/yr for a server that I can't use for anything but vanilla dayz. that just blows my mind. forgive my laze and ignorance, but is anyone aware of a thread or a site where I can find official instructions and files for running a private hive with cool addons?

£5.30 GBP per month for a server.... good luck finding a host thats going to do that!

Edited by U.G.N - Jedi Panda

£5.30 GBP per month for a server.... good luck finding a host thats going to do that!

I actually have free hosting. I used to be a systems admin and I have the hookup. If I wanted to run something that placed a heavier load on the server I'd offer to pay but probably wouldnt have to. Worst case scenario, I have decent enough bandwidth and enough equipment around my house to put together a decent server for no more than the additional cost of electricity; I just couldn't guarantee 100% uptime and I might experience a decrease in the performace of my home network.

Thing is, having experience as a network/systems admin, when I do pay for a server, I expect that I can host a wide range of services on it. For something running only one service, I expect to pay ONLY for what that service is worth. For $20/mo, I can rent a whole colo with root access on whatever OS I want, and host multiple websites, DNS, email for multiple domains, servers for multiple games, a teamspeak server, AND upload all the meme pix that I link to in chat. It doesn't make sense to me to pay double that and get only one single service.

Plus like, I love the game, but I don't think the vanilla experience is the pinnacle of dayz gameplay. I'd rather just run a private server and enhance the gameplay with more vehicles and NVGs, addons, better loadouts, etc..

We also have a 100% Free 7 day trial. No Obligation, the trial expires after 7 days and then you can choose if you want to keep the server.

Im only seeing $25 per month and 3 day trial

Don't go to Dayz.st they have absolutley poor grade tech support. As far as tech support and problems or questions you have go to dayzpriv.

After this month Im pulling my 2 servers from DayZ.st, sick & tired of the downtime with them.

In past Ive tried dayzpriv, service is very good but the pings on the servers based in UK where so bad.

I actually have free hosting. I used to be a systems admin and I have the hookup. If I wanted to run something that placed a heavier load on the server I'd offer to pay but probably wouldnt have to. Worst case scenario, I have decent enough bandwidth and enough equipment around my house to put together a decent server for no more than the additional cost of electricity; I just couldn't guarantee 100% uptime and I might experience a decrease in the performace of my home network.

Thing is, having experience as a network/systems admin, when I do pay for a server, I expect that I can host a wide range of services on it. For something running only one service, I expect to pay ONLY for what that service is worth. For $20/mo, I can rent a whole colo with root access on whatever OS I want, and host multiple websites, DNS, email for multiple domains, servers for multiple games, a teamspeak server, AND upload all the meme pix that I link to in chat. It doesn't make sense to me to pay double that and get only one single service.

Plus like, I love the game, but I don't think the vanilla experience is the pinnacle of dayz gameplay. I'd rather just run a private server and enhance the gameplay with more vehicles and NVGs, addons, better loadouts, etc..

That sounds like a bargain! Its £15.00 GBP per month just for a Windows server 2008 R2 license at most places! :)

Edited by U.G.N - Jedi Panda

I suppose that's worth checking out if I can get a friend or two to split on it with me for a few months. But again, for that price, I could run multiple game servers, and a ts/mumble server if I admin'd it myself; plus I'd rather enhance with addons. So ultimately I'd still prefer to host my own, I just cant seem to find any official documentation on the matter. Not really sure where to look, my google-fu appears to be failing me.

That sounds like a bargain! Its £15.00 GBP per month just for a Windows server 2008 R2 license at most places! :)

lol. Ya. You're paying for the Windows if you do that. I would use Linux, it has a way better track record for hosting purposes and above all its completely free and open source.

Edited by kjdub
  • Like 1

aaand it saddens me greatly to have discovered that currently only Windows is supported. fml. :(

I'm with Dayz.st just now and honestly they are garbage. Emailed them once for tech support. The got back to me 4 days later. That was only i emailed them again to see what was happening. When i did get a reply they told me that they were unsure of the problem and couldn't help.

Now since the new update my server has been down all day. Went on to their chat client and pretty much got laughed at for even asking for help. Not that the admins in there were even reading. They just sit idle in the side and take no notice. £20 per month for nothing basically. So yeah im on the lookout for a decent place to rent a server. Any help would be greatfully recieved