Julia_Shafer

[CC] Combat Corps - Come join us [15+TS3 server] - [Multidivisional clan] - Family Friendly Organization

Hello all my fellow survivors!

My name is Tucker and I'm here to ask all you lone wolves a question?

You ever feel lonely in game? Feel like surviving in this hell on earth is getting you down? You may be suffering from a gamer condition known as pubber, which effects more and more gamers every day. Thankfully there is a solution! Combat Corps, a breakthrough gaming clan, which helps reduces the symptoms of pubber by 99%! Some symptoms of Combat Corps include having a fun time, meeting new friends, no life (who am I kidding, we are gamers, we don't have lives!), late nights, and heart burn. Ask your conscious if you currently are on Hax, or take over the counter excessive swearing as being a part of combat corps will result in immediate discharge... followed by death. Could you be enjoying your game more? Ask your doctor (xfire:andwii) if Combat Corps is right for you!

Ok enough silliness, lets get down to the brass tax!

Combat Corps is a clan formed in 2006, and has a rich history supporting many games, and as always we are looking for more members! Current official games we support (divisions of our clan) are Call of Duty 4, Halo, and League of Legends. Don't see your game (dayz or others) here? Well don't fret because we got you covered! We have a multigame division for you to join, and if you can garner enough support and possible members, we just might make your game a division!

Major Requirements

• You must be 15 years of age or older.
  • We use xfire to record activity, xfire is free for those who are not familiar with it.
  • We have a Teamspeak 3 (again a free program) server which we use to communicate with other members.

We don't accept any form of hacking here at Combat Corps so please keep this in mind

We also strive to be a family friendly clan, so excessive swearing will not be tolerated.

If you are interested in joining Combat Corps or want more information on us, feel free to contact me either via PM or xfire. My xfire username is andwii.

Have a great day, and ask your doctor if Combat Corps is right for you!

• Like 1

May I ask,

1. Average ages of members?

2. Estimated number of dedicated DayZ players?

Thanks!

I might be interested, I play mainly DayZ, and CoD4 (reg and promod).

Thank you for your interest! I have sent you a personal message with the best information I could get to you at this time. Have a nice day!

Tucker

Sorry I was delayed. Forgot there was no free WiFi at Chicago O'hare!

Hey, I used to play with you guys back when I played Halo: CE! Good bunch of guys as I recall. This was several years ago.

Edited by Shroom

Thats pretty cool, what name did you go by? Ive been around since 2010.