Sign in to follow this  
Tr1x

The Great $20 Dollar Crossbow Bounty

Greetings Fellow DayZ Fans

Our intrepid leader, Brick, was on Teamspeak talking about how he managed to kill a player at 30 meters with a crossbow while said player was running. He was proud of himself, remarking how it wasn't the first time he'd managed such a feat. He remarked rather casually that his crossbow skills were probably the best in history on DayZ (literally an exact quote) and that he might change his name to Robin Hood. So, I asked him, I said "Brick, have you ever been killed by a crossbow" to which he said "Trix... I would pay $20 dollars for a video of someone killing me with a crossbow".

THE GREAT CROSSBOW HUNT

RULES

1.) No hacking (ESP, Teleporting etc.)

2.) You have to KILL Brick with a crossbow & only a crossbow. (May change depending on how crappy the players of DayZ are at using one. Brick is assuming he'll hafta lighten this up due to player suck-age and allow knocking him out with other guns.)

3.) Video it using your favourite video capturing software.

4.) Brick is always on US 520 hosted by NCK. You HAVE to kill him on this server because of name spoofing.

5.) First person to do all the above wins $20.00 USD or CAD payable by Brick via Paypal ONLY.

6.) Brick may or may not be dumb enough to give away his location on our Teamspeak... chances are if you log into it you might get some info on his location from either clan members or Brick himself.

US 520 - 173.208.85.82:2332

This is Brick...jumping off a building. As you can see he is one crazy mofo. Good Luck.

Edited by Tr1x

I'm not scared. My twenty bucks is going toward some McDonald's or Pizza Hut at some point because it's going to be safe in my pocket. In over a year I've not even had someone attempt to crossbow me because of how friggen awesome I am. This is a $20.00 bet I think I'm going to win with ease....

Bring it!

- Brick (The REAL Robin Hood of DayZ)

Edited by jBrick

The arrogance of an attention seeker.

How quaint.

I can speak in a pretentious and condescending manner as well. Fact is, this is more for fun than anything else.... but I'll be honest... I'm betting on me.

• Like 3

The hardest part in this competition would be finding a fucking crossbow lol.....I hardly ever find those damn things anymore.....not that I mind lol

Y'know for all the Darryl Dixon's running around you'd think one of them would be able to step up to the plate and win some money. Course there's a .001% chance of killing me... PS: I'm in Elektro a lot.

I came close to claiming the $20, brick sure is a slippery mcgee though :P

One thread is enough, guys. Merged.

L

One thread is enough, guys. Merged.

L

OHHH... I see how it is... the less people who know about the bounty the more chance YOU have of collecting. Trust me Orlok... with the amount of time you've spent on the forums your DayZ crossbow skills have deteriorated.

indeed.

L

Tried last night but had to head off, found a crossbow but no arrows :( I'll be after you again tonight though! You're lucky I was unarmed when you bumped into me!

Astro's gonna ge'cha ;)

Why was I not informed out this earlier?

I believe the contest is still going, as nobody as killed him with a crossbow as of yet. Good luck to all, and see you on US 520.

Trix almost collected on the bounty but a zombie beat him too it! Mwa ha ha ha!

Trix almost collected on the bounty but a zombie beat him too it! Mwa ha ha ha!

No pizza hut for me....yet ;)

I've seen you 3 times. Once beside a car. Another heading through some trees and once more when someone else attacked you.

I once hit a blade of grass 50 meters away when I was amazing at a zombie. Can I get any money for that?

Only if that blade of grass was named Brick and it's on video on server 520.

I once hit a blade of grass 50 meters away when I was amazing at a zombie. Can I get any money for that?

If you kill a zombie like this then that's "amazing"

• Like 1

If you kill a zombie like this then that's "amazing"

I'm not even going to lie... that guy's good...

• Like 1