Sign in to follow this  
DiabloZ

General Warning about a clan

If you are looking for a clan and come across a clan called EMW, don't join. The leader (Named BlackIce) is a douche and he has major power issues. He'll try to order you around like a baby and if you try to say anything back he'll have to kick you out of the server. Though some of the people are cool guys in there, mostly just the leader is an ass. If you're looking to team up with anyone, in all seriousness, I strongly urge you to look elsewhere.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Edited by h3retic

I know EMW. I remember that day well, actually. I was driving a URAL near Drakon (north-east of Elektrozavodsk) when all these bushes jumped me like little a*holes... they didn't shoot, nicely enough, but they did strip me of all my damn stuff. When they weren't looking, I jumped into the back and got driven into Chernogorsk, where more bushes were. When people got out, I got back into the URAL's driver seat and ran 3 or 4 people over.

I dearly hope to whatever divine or hellish deity may-or-may-not be influencing the world that I took that bastard leader out, but I doubt it. ;(

• Like 1

I know EMW. I remember that day well, actually. I was driving a URAL near Drakon (north-east of Elektrozavodsk) when all these bushes jumped me like little a*holes... they didn't shoot, nicely enough, but they did strip me of all my damn stuff. When they weren't looking, I jumped into the back and got driven into Chernogorsk, where more bushes were. When people got out, I got back into the URAL's driver seat and ran 3 or 4 people over.

I dearly hope to whatever divine or hellish deity may-or-may-not be influencing the world that I took that bastard leader out, but I doubt it. ;(

You got ambushed and they were dumb enough to let you into the driver's seat?

Just setting the record straight. Diablo, you didn't get kicked because the leader was power-tripping (which I don't understand...why it's a powertrip when it's his choice whether you pass recruitment or not...and you didn't)

He kicked you from the TS because he asked you to leave, and you refused repeatedly...saying "calm the fuck down" and "just fucking wait". You were removed because about 3-4 people came forward and complained that you were horrendously annoying, and very tedious to be around...which is a reasonable complaint, it's not in the best interest of a clan leader to invite people that don't mesh well with the group.

So. A couple tips for the future: 1. Don't talk so much, you don't need to be talking just to fill the silence, and trying to improve on and finish every funny thing someone says...it gets old. Fast. 2. You're not "that funny guy", and I think you're the only person who doesn't know it. 3. Stop trying so hard, all those awkward silences after you say something should be an indication. 4. Stop telling us 10 minute stories, with absolutely no relevance...point...or climax, just rambling. 5. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. That gets old faster than the talking. 6. Don't throw a temper tantrum and do childish things like link the TS in sidechat after they kick you, and make posts like this. You didn't make it into the group, it was no one's fault but your own...acting like a brat isn't going to fix it.

Edited by Dr. Zooks
  • Like 2

I liked you until you started acting like a 10 year old, who didn't get his way.

It's just plain unsightly.

Edited by Dr. Zooks

Yea don't listen to him. I have been told several times by both of the clan leads to "do what ever the hell I want". Doesn't sound like a power trip to me XP

Everyone in this clan is great, and I'm having an amazing time here. Just don't be a douche and complain about everything. And BTW, it's best to not try and taze random people in your group for no reason, and don't be surprised when you get shot for it! *rolls eyes*

Edited by graphel

Hello there

Right we have had views from both sides, let's have it end there.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

post-142818-0-11862100-1367558532_thumb.

Just setting the record straight. Diablo, you didn't get kicked because the leader was power-tripping (which I don't understand...why it's a powertrip when it's his choice whether you pass recruitment or not...and you didn't)

He kicked you from the TS because he asked you to leave, and you refused repeatedly...saying "calm the fuck down" and "just fucking wait". You were removed because about 3-4 people came forward and complained that you were horrendously annoying, and very tedious to be around...which is a reasonable complaint, it's not in the best interest of a clan leader to invite people that don't mesh well with the group.

So. A couple tips for the future: 1. Don't talk so much, you don't need to be talking just to fill the silence, and trying to improve on and finish every funny thing someone says...it gets old. Fast. 2. You're not "that funny guy", and I think you're the only person who doesn't know it. 3. Stop trying so hard, all those awkward silences after you say something should be an indication. 4. Stop telling us 10 minute stories, with absolutely no relevance...point...or climax, just rambling. 5. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. That gets old faster than the talking. 6. Don't throw a temper tantrum and do childish things like link the TS in sidechat after they kick you, and make posts like this. You didn't make it into the group, it was no one's fault but your own...acting like a brat isn't going to fix it.

This post hit a dry spot in me. It might probably motivate me to go out among other people than my girlfriend today. It also motivates me to stay away from Facebook longer than I have before, and to the guy this was originally written too: don`t worry about the personal insults, the same problems this guy describes encircles most of us at some point, in some kind of form. Oh lord, I would be so pissed if I was caught yapping and yapping without points or an end too it and called out for it that I would not know where to start with how pissed I would be.

post-142818-0-11862100-1367558532_thumb.

Edited by pastelpunk86

Except for that didn't happen, there wasn't awkward silences, and I didn't yap on and on. I was making jokes and people laughed or chucked at them at them, maybe not everyone, but people did. Yes, I said some stories that weren't amazingly interesting, sure, but I could make fun of myself and laugh at it afterwards. You're taking everything out of context, I said "calm the fuck down" and "just fucking wait", yes, but after I said "just wait a minute because I'm in the middle of nw airfield" like 10 times. I wasn't just gonna stop in the middle of that area to leave sorry. Yes, I was complaining the one day, but I was having a bad day and breaking point was being unforgiving, everyone has their bad days. I wasn't complaining today at all, so that was just the one day. The only people I know that probably had a problem with me were probably DJ, who shot ME, and BlackIce, cuz I argued with him for like a second. If others had a problem with me, they probably didn't understand I was joking the most of the time in there. I have no problem with really any of yall in the clan, just as i said, but BlackIce was power-tripping and being a general douche. Yeah, i posted the ts info, because it was funny to me. I'm not being a brat or childish, this was just my experiences in the clan. Sorry your so angry.

Also, I didn't "taze anyone in the group for no reason", I was jokingly saying I was gonna taze you, but didn't then you unloaded a clip into me, your own teammate, then I tazed you, for good reason.

Also, also, I only joined in because JR wanted me to join, I didn't really care to be in a clan. Mostly for drama reasons such as this. :)

Just thought I'd clarify. Thanks.

Edited by DiabloZ

Hello there

Right we have had views from both sides, let's have it end there.

Rgds

LoK

Haha, I was talking about this thread in TeamSpeak, and we all were saying "wonder how long till it goes to the graveyard?"

Except for that didn't happen, there wasn't awkward silences, and I didn't yap on and on. I was making jokes and people laughed or chucked at them at them, maybe not everyone, but people did. Yes, I said some stories that weren't amazingly interesting, sure, but I could make fun of myself and laugh at it afterwards. You're taking everything out of context, I said "calm the fuck down" and "just fucking wait", yes, but after I said "just wait a minute because I'm in the middle of nw airfield" like 10 times. I wasn't just gonna stop in the middle of that area to leave sorry. Yes, I was complaining the one day, but I was having a bad day and breaking point was being unforgiving, everyone has their bad days. I wasn't complaining today at all, so that was just the one day. The only people I know that probably had a problem with me were probably DJ, who shot ME, and BlackIce, cuz I argued with him for like a second. If others had a problem with me, they probably didn't understand I was joking the most of the time in there. I have no problem with really any of yall in the clan, just as i said, but BlackIce was power-tripping and being a general douche. Yeah, i posted the ts info, because it was funny to me. I'm not being a brat or childish, this was just my experiences in the clan. Sorry your so angry.

Also, I didn't "taze anyone in the group for no reason", I was jokingly saying I was gonna taze you, but didn't then you unloaded a clip into me, your own teammate, then I tazed you, for good reason.

Also, also, I only joined in because JR wanted me to join, I didn't really care to be in a clan. Mostly for drama reasons such as this. :)

Just thought I'd clarify. Thanks.

Well, you did insist that you were "not having one of those days, breaking point just sucks" And you complained about it for a good two hours straight.

Dr. Zooks really "hit the nail" on the head so to speak.

I wasn't even online at the time, so I'm not the one who shot you. And you did try to taze him, which was explained to me by three of the guys who were online at the time.

Not only that, you complaining and talking shit about the guy who shot you because you tried to taze him wasn't appreciated...And "trying to improve on and finish every funny thing someone says...it gets old." Seriously, STOP DOING THAT. And take note that it generally doesn't look good when you try to join a clan and then complain about EVERYTHING!

On another note, hello graveyard! :D

'LoK'd

• Like 2