Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lennox (DayZ)

DayZ Clan sucht Member

3 posts in this topic

Wie gesagt wir suchen noch aktive Member die mind. 14 Jahre alt sind, Dayz ehrfahrung haben und Gute Teamspieler sind

wir haben auch einen TS3 Server(30)slot auf den ihr kommen könnt um euch zu bewerben und den wir ausschliesslich zur Kommunikation benuzten

Ip: ts311.zap-hosting.com

Ich hoffe ihr schaut mal vorbei

VG Lennox

benkugler and -Guardian- gave beans to this

The Saints Clan is looking for new members that are 14+.

We have a small gaming community, we play many games such as Mine craft and BF3 and many more.

We respect all applicants and take our clan seriously.

Required of you.

Teamspeak 3

Dayz and Arma 2 OA

Respect for all gamers.

Please fill out the following application on our Enjin website.

Some of our members have a streaming or youtube channel.

We will be looking forward to meeting you

Our Teamspeak 3 Server ip: TheSaintClan.mainvoice.net

The Saints Clan is looking for new members that are 14+.

We have a small gaming community, we play many games such as Mine craft and BF3 and many more.

We respect all applicants and take our clan seriously.

Required of you.

Teamspeak 3

Dayz and Arma 2 OA

Respect for all gamers.

Please fill out the following application on our Enjin website.

Some of our members have a streaming or youtube channel.

We will be looking forward to meeting you

Our Teamspeak 3 Server ip: TheSaintClan.mainvoice.net

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Locke-VSP

My name is Locke, General of the Haven Defense Corps. We're building up our supplies and soon we're going to go on a big mission to build a proper town inside the world of Chernarus - but to do that we need your help! Help us build Haven, and we vow that our Scouts will keep you supplied, our Defenders will keep you safe, our Builders will keep you sheltered, and our Community Council will keep you entertained and happy.
      Haven has four leaders and four groups that all work together. When you come to Haven, you are free to join whichever group suits you, and you may change your group at almost any time.
      The Defence Corps

The Defenders, or the Red Bands, protect Haven at all costs. They enforce the rule of law and keep everyone within our borders safe. They go out on missions to rescue our trapped comrades. These men and women are the shields that guard Haven.
      The Builder's Guild

The Builders, our Blue Bands, are the true heroes of Haven. They build up the home base, maintain our supply camps, repair and maintain equipment and clothes, tend to the farms, and make lists of all the gear we need our Scouts to get.
      The Scout Corps

For some, the walls are but a cage. These free-spirited folks band together to form the Scouts, or the Green Bands. Our Greens are the hands of the Community. They go out into the world and find all the things we need to continue surviving. Without them, we would all perish.
      Community Development Council

Our Councillors, the Black Bands, are the heart behind Haven. We plan fun events, we co-ordinate recruitment efforts, we manage and control trade inside of Haven, and we manage the food and medical supplies. We plan rationing. We are the medics, merchants, and planners of Haven.
      Whichever faction calls your name, once you are a member of Haven, you'll be a part of our family. We survive the end times together.
      To Join
      Come to our discord server to join us! https://discord.gg/vU6eYdK

• By TheVikings
      Hello Survivors!
      I have just started a New server wich is called "TheVikings". Due to this i need players on the server aswell as member to this clan.
      I will pay for the server that is a 30 slot server and i will not be asking for Your Money!. I want mature players, and i also need som admin to Control the server when i am offline. Server info: 185.16.87.50:2602  and are located in Norway.
      Why would you choose this server to play on?
      Because this server is not only KOS, but i`m courage you to interact With other Survivors in a way thats safe.
      Of course Survivors will have theyre own agenda for gameplay and so on, and i will not tell you how to play. My Squad should be sharing my vision on this game tho.
      Im looking forward to meet some new player on this new server, until then, have a good one!
      Regards TheViking.

PS. There is a New facebook site aswell, like it to suport us! https://www.facebook.com/Thevikings-576116936111705/
    • By cha0s_ltu
      Hello DayZ players. My name is Cha0s I am from Lithuania and I am looking to form a DayZ Standalone squad for enjoying the game and playing together. Everyone is welcome as long as they meet these little, tiny requirements:
      ¤ Must have a mic for communication,
      ¤ Must be communicative, be friendly, help others.
      ¤ Must know the basics of the game
      ¤ Are willing to take the game as just a game, have fun, not to be salty or be an asshole to others.
      ¤ Must speak and understand english
      ¤ Understand that not all of the players are pros at this and that some of them want to learn.
      ¤ Must be online often or very often
      If you are interested in joining please leave a comment with a link to your steam profile or add me on steam and message or add me here:
      https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013733055/
      Or join the steam group:
      http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MC0CC
      Good luck and have fun, Cha0s