Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lennox (DayZ)

DayZ Clan sucht Member

3 posts in this topic

Wie gesagt wir suchen noch aktive Member die mind. 14 Jahre alt sind, Dayz ehrfahrung haben und Gute Teamspieler sind

wir haben auch einen TS3 Server(30)slot auf den ihr kommen könnt um euch zu bewerben und den wir ausschliesslich zur Kommunikation benuzten

Ip: ts311.zap-hosting.com

Ich hoffe ihr schaut mal vorbei

VG Lennox

benkugler and -Guardian- gave beans to this

The Saints Clan is looking for new members that are 14+.

We have a small gaming community, we play many games such as Mine craft and BF3 and many more.

We respect all applicants and take our clan seriously.

Required of you.

Teamspeak 3

Dayz and Arma 2 OA

Respect for all gamers.

Please fill out the following application on our Enjin website.

Some of our members have a streaming or youtube channel.

We will be looking forward to meeting you

Our Teamspeak 3 Server ip: TheSaintClan.mainvoice.net

The Saints Clan is looking for new members that are 14+.

We have a small gaming community, we play many games such as Mine craft and BF3 and many more.

We respect all applicants and take our clan seriously.

Required of you.

Teamspeak 3

Dayz and Arma 2 OA

Respect for all gamers.

Please fill out the following application on our Enjin website.

Some of our members have a streaming or youtube channel.

We will be looking forward to meeting you

Our Teamspeak 3 Server ip: TheSaintClan.mainvoice.net

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Saronite
      Hey guys, my name is Saronite. I've been playing Dayz since it was a mod in arma 2. I've since gotten back into the standalone and i'm looking for new people to play with. I'm an experienced player for the most part. Can play alot on weekends Eastern Standard time. You can add me on steam just search for Saronite, or talk to me in discord https://discord.gg/MTxNbtQ
    • By Iqfish
      The Art of Warfare (TAW) is looking for new members for our DayZ division.
      We are a 2800+ member community with over 50+ games played.
      TAW is a 16 year old multigaming clan with lots of history.

Made up of gamers from around the world who have come together with the common vision of honor, integrity and fair play, TAW continues to adapt itself to the ever-changing landscape of gaming. With a solid foundation in its Code of Ethics, TAW has weathered the storms that have seen so many others fall.
      The Art of Warfare is a home for those tired of compromise. This is an organization of loyal and dedicated members that hold each other to the highest standards. Surround yourself with people that think first of the greater good and understand the meaning of teamwork. Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but also find a family.
      If you want to put your time and energy into another small, fly-by-night "clan" that will be gone in a couple months, then TAW is not for you.
      However, if you are up to the challenge of taking part in a real online community of dedicated gamers that have bonded together with a common purpose of more organized fun and better gaming, all while kicking everyone else's rear-ends on the field, then this is the place for you.
      www.TAW.net

The Art of Warfare DayZ:
      27+ active members US & EU
      Scheduled weekly events
      Organized Community
      Small groups & Squad system
      Military leadership structure and tactics
      Teamspeak 3 server & 2 DayZ Gameservers
      50+ games/divisions with active members
      Opportunities to volunteer, and be recognized across the 2800+ strong TAW membership

Simple Requirements:
      Age = 15+
      Working Microphone
      Positive attitude
      Following our Code of ethics

To apply simply go to www.TAW.net and sign up to our DayZ Divison.
      Or Add me on Steam for more Infomation! http://steamcommunity.com/id/iqfish96/

Thanks for Reading and hoping to roam Chernarus with you soon!

• By crasheralex
      So I'm getting back into the game after a lot of time off and looking for a group to play with. It's getting lonely out here by myself. I'm 23 from Canada.