Sign in to follow this  
jamieledgeway@hotmail.co.uk

CL on Death

I hope something can be done to try to fix this. I don't know what, i'm not that creative when it comes to trying to solve these sorts of problems. The short and sweet of it is, it's worse that running away, it's the lowest form of cowardice. It denies victory and is rife through the game. The people that do it have it almost ingrained into their minds, their fingertips at the ready to force close the game, instead of being courageous and going down with balls. No one can argue that.

Het

You're not suggesting anything new here. Firstly, you're not even giving us a potential way to stop combat logging. That what the entire idea of a suggestion is - giving us ideas for improvement. You're not helping solve the issue in the slightest by making this thread. And secondly, everybody already knows how annoying it is. It's been a complaint since the mod first came out.

Edited by FlamingDefibs

You're not suggesting anything new here. Firstly, you're not even giving us a potential way to stop combat logging. That what the entire idea of a suggestion is - giving us ideas for improvement. You're not helping solve the issue in the slightest by making this thread. And secondly, everybody already knows how annoying it is. It's been a complaint since the mod first came out.

Five hundred percent off topic, but Skulduggery Pleasant is the best bloody thing ever.

• Like 1

A Goat combatlogged on me....

They are worse than hackers sometimes. Don't even get me started on the cattle.