Sign in to follow this  
echo_94

Players On Server Getting Artifacts Around Tank Traps

So we have a few regulars on our server that are telling us that they are getting artifacts around tank traps. This only happens around tank traps.

We are running the latest DayZ version (1.7.6.1) and the latest AO beta patch.

All the "fixes" I have provided them are not working and so far it appears to be a game problem that can be patched out like the previous artifacting issues with dead soldiers and barbed wire fences. But now tank traps are causing problems.

I too had artifacting but only after I overclocked my Nvidia GTX 560 Ti Superclocked from its stock clock (900Mhz) to anything higher (Battlefield 3 also has this issue with overclocked cards).

None of these guys have their cards overclocked and none of the so called "fixes" are working. I don't know what to tell them other then to restart their clients or we restart our server.

Is there any information regarding the next patch and fixes to artifacting? And if anyone tells me this has been patched I will slap your children(kidding) because its obviously not.

Edited by 94Echo

I have the latest drivers. I now am getting them again. We all have our drivers up to date. Its a software issue caused by the game. That much is blatantly obvious.

Its been patched twice and every time its patched a new artifact causing bug is introduced. Who is even making the patches? Is anyone around here software competent?

*eye roll*

Edited by 94Echo