Trollz0r

CZ sniper riffle to lee enfield. seems leggit...

just disconnected for about 20 minutes and when i spawned again, my cz sniper riffle changed into a lee enfield. this bug happened about 3 or 4 times to me. its really annoying. will it ever be fixed!?

sry for my english ;)

Greetz

Edited by Trollz0r
  • Like 1

I've never actually seen this happen at all. I've lost kit a couple of times but never seen it change. You sure the server admin isnt messing with you?

• Like 3

You sure the server admin isnt messing with you?

Edited by Beck

Lost my primary weapon quite a few times after re-connecting, but I never had a weapon turned into another.

_Anubis_

Never heard of a weapon changing like this before.

Most likely a database error, if this is happening on one server you should inform the admin so that they can look into the problem.

Also make sure you are not disconnecting from the game soon after picking items up as it can sometimes take time for the database to be updated, especially on busy/heavily modded servers.

Never heard of a weapon changing like this before.

Most likely a database error, if this is happening on one server you should inform the admin so that they can look into the problem.

Also make sure you are not disconnecting from the game soon after picking items up as it can sometimes take time for the database to be updated, especially on busy/heavily modded servers.

This ^

Though I havent experienced the exact same problem as the OP when I first started playing dayz I experienced alot of kit / weapons vanishing after logoff on the public and private hives. I think a corrupt / incorrectly installed dayz mod was to blame.

My AKM changed into a makarov once, so I had a M1911 in the secondary slot, a makarov in the main slot and I was able to use both ^^

• Like 2

My tents like to turn into unuseable shithouses from before beeing a beautiful oasis of weaponstores after serverrestarts.

...The Wonderful world of Chernarus! (:

I logged in as a chicken with an empty can as a hat. I had a ghillie suit and an RPG too. I'm gangsta. Don't mess with my chicks br0.

I've never actually seen this happen at all. I've lost kit a couple of times but never seen it change. You sure the server admin isnt messing with you?

Yep defenitely^^ as i said it happened 2 or 3 times AND on different servers :DD

my makarov sometimes turns into a golden revolver.

The IQ level of responses has dropped to that of a 5 year old now.....

This happened to my friend while we was playing, thought he was lying :P

The Cz - Lee enfield bit.

Anarchy.