Wolfskin75

My Suggestion.

I think Metal spikes should fall from the sky and explode on impact. Also, you would only start with a wooden stick... and you can't use for it anything ... but it's something. I also think that zombies should be able to fly and shoot lasers from there eyes. I also think you could possibly step on a random landmine which kills you in game and anybody you have seen in the game.

I also think if you die, you should never be allowed to ever log onto that server EVER again, and then you have a mark on you that makes other players automatically laugh at you when you are near.

This is one of the best and most realistic idea.

I still don't see how Rocket wasn't able to think of it , its gonna fit in perfectly ! :D

Man, some people don't know when to draw the line on realism. If you start to make a game this realistic, it just stops being fun.

70% of the food you find should be poisonous and blind you for 4 hours of gametime. The only way to find out is if you eat them.

I like your ideas, they're so ispiring to go learn code and write a whole new game like you just said :)

You're forgetting some critical stuff ...

If you want to make this game realistic, rocket, you should have to brush/floss your teeth, urinate/defecate every now and then, shower yourself, file tax returns, sleep [real time], etc!

Anywho .. the option to smear the defecation on your body+face should be added as a way to deter zombies / players

I demand clean towels in the outhouses rocket, is that to much to ask?

70% of the food you find should be poisonous and blind you for 4 hours of gametime. The only way to find out is if you eat them.

LOL

Game of the year. I think if Rocket does this I will empty my bank account just to beta test it! Zombies with FREAKIN LAZERS On the top of their heads!!!!