Sign in to follow this  
Andrews RG

Found the rarest gun in the game?

Could not believe my luck today.

For those of you that have not seen a crashed UHY1 here it is.

Time to live in the woods for the next 6 months.

I wouldnt of bothered with camo, it's his n miss if you spawn in ocean. But i still prefer my british 50cal :D

Heli crashes work now? Last time I checked, they are bugged to hell and no loot spawns. I'm surprised you found one that actually works, one in a million chance.

Yep, just found myself a FN FAL with nightvision with 5 mags at a crashsite some hour ago. (was two of em actually).

It's like thermal = Stalker mod activated.

Looking forward to the London server tonight.

Hehe just like to say i also just found this weapon when finding my first heli crash in this new patch, very exciting, i would have preferred a m4a1 silenced as my play-style does not suit how this gun works/should be used, also would have preferred NVGs but maybe i will get lucky next time :P

I had one of these for a bit ^^

I had the L82 & range finders & my friend had the M107

I spotted targets with heatscope & found range and he zeroed to them and killed em :D

Was freaking awesome, propper sniper team.

Where the hell do you find an M107?

I remember hearing one in Cherno early alpha, ran our of town and never looked back!

M107s even spawn in the barracks. Personally not a big fan of the weapon.

In a group that I played with a few times we found one too. While it's nice to have someone with us that carries it, it's not my weapon either. Out of a stash of weapons (L85, M107, M24, M4A1 SD camo, DMR etc) I'd only pick the M107 or DMR (M107 for daylight, DMR for the nights) and the M4A1 SD in the backpack for town assaults). 2 people with 1 having a L85 & a Rangefinder and another guy having a DMR (+NVGs)/M107 ---> Pew pew.

Thanks mate, I've raided the NW Airfield Barracks at night mostly. Had a silenced M4A1 as loot and other rifles.

Can't imagine how the zombies react to the sound of a .50cal day or night.

I feel always get extra tense there, also sucks killing players because you know they've invested time just to be there.

Related.

Was this in the change logs? A secret fix?

Mate I found 4 Heli sites yesterday alone and all of them had loot. I haven't found one that didn't have loot in at least a week.

Edit: Really nice find, I am jealous :D

What did you understand by FB ? I meant Facebook lol. I sent you a message there ;)

Have fun with that during the day. :P

Thermal Scope much?