warmonger917

Old farts wanted to play alongside old fart.

Hey all, im looking to team up with some older players and maybe get together on Skype and run some dayz. I remember older players such as myself playing before and just wondering if any of you are still around. P.M. me if interested and ill give Skype addy.

What is the age group you are looking for? 20+ 25+?

I play often with a few older guys and they have a really good group called the average joes.

• Like 1

Timezone will also need to be stated. I cant play on some of those AU servers for the BBhive.

Check out http://www.deadlygaming.com man, we have a load of older players who frequent Arma2, DayZ, and Battlefield 3 on a day to day basis.

Edited by -Guardian-
  • Like 1

Hey man, quoting my favorite person Mr. Steak, on Balota Buddies I am in a group called the Average Joes. I am by far the youngest one in the group, 17, but the other guys are any where from 25- 34 I believe. You are welcome to come and hang with us for a little bit to see if that is what you are interested in.

• Like 1

Hey man, quoting my favorite person Mr. Steak, on Balota Buddies I am in a group called the Average Joes. I am by far the youngest one in the group, 17, but the other guys are any where from 25- 34 I believe. You are welcome to come and hang with us for a little bit to see if that is what you are interested in.

much obliged fella ill take a look.

Define " older "

1.far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.

of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age. There you go, hope it helped

• Like 3

1.far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.

of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age. There you go, hope it helped

Well played sir :beans:

• Like 1

SouperTC and I play together on BMRF on a day to day basis. He's in his later years and I'm almost 22 myself. We enjoy ourselves when we are on and hope to be videoing the shenanigans soon too.

PM on here and we can talk more!

SouperTC and I play together on BMRF on a day to day basis. He's in his later years and I'm almost 22 myself. We enjoy ourselves when we are on and hope to be videoing the shenanigans soon too.

PM on here and we can talk more!

Ok will do Edited by warmonger917

Cmon old farts where are you all?. Lets get some experienced gunfire going!  :P

Would you accept a noob like me?

Our clan is primarily old farts too :P Chewy on the Inside :) Feel free to pm me or catch me on Skype: Spitfyre99.

Best of luck :)