Sign in to follow this  
Mark719

You were kicked off the game. (Battleye: ping to high)

Keep getting the error in the title every server I join, nomrally I get it within a few seconds of playing, but sometimes I get it after a few mins, just isn't working, tried US servers, UK servers and FR servers, and nothing. Im from UK.

Any ideas?

• Like 1

64914094.png

That is my result, which I don't see nothing wrong with it.

i had this same message once.. turned out one of either myARMA II or Dayz was out of date..

updated and was fine...

try that..

i use Dayz commander as it has a built in app to scan for updates. works like the bees knees.

You're in the UK, friend. I am too and I get that over and over. I can spend 40 minutes trying to get into servers for ten minutes play. Frustrating. :emptycan:

Yep, Dallas servers good, dunno why. :thumbsup:

Also, there's a good server to play that is made available to the public at night BUT is locked during the day. DE 23 HOWEVER, it has a different character database, so you spawn new in there, play the game and leave BUT when you go to other servers you are back to where you were BEFORE you spawned in DE 23. When you go back to DE 23 you are wherever you were the last time you were on it.

Has a different layout, there's a military tent hospital down on the South coast.

Edited by Sula