re4ctive

DayZ 1.7.6.1 Stuck at loading screen (0) or Battleye client not responding

Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

• Steam.

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

• I have installed all patches in order from 102111 to 103419 (Current)

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

• DayZ Commander. I have tried Six but it yields the same result.

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

• I get stuck at the loading screen, the bar is fully loaded, typical DayZ logo in the middle, and the number 0 down the bottom right.
  • If I get past the loading screen, I get a "Battleye client not responding" kick message after a couple of seconds after spawning.

*Your PC specs:

• GPU: nVIDIA Geforce GTX 460
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66GHz
  • 4GB RAM

*Your Operating System

• Windows 7 premium 64bit (x86)

Some more info:

This has been happening for the past 3 days, after not playing for about a month. Our router has changed (we are now using an Orcon router).

I have done a ping test and have had no packet loss. DayZ Alpha 1.7.6.1. I have done a fresh install of ArmA 2/OA

EDIT: Ive been playing Wasteland for the past hour or so, so it is a problem with DayZ. The wasteland server has BE. I'll try playing a DayZ server from the OA server list, see if its a commander-relateded issue.

Edited by Flitchit

*bump*

I also get the "Battleye: Client not Responding" error on some Wasteland servers, but not all. On the DayZ servers every one of them I get client not responding or stuck at loading screen with number 0.

Hopefully one of you guys know a fix, if so, please speak up. I have tried re installing everything, etc.

exit steam and run as administrator

verify integrity of game cache for each Arma game/mod

run arma 2

run arma 2 OA

run arma 2 OA beta

run any DLC if you have them

run DayZ mod (I now use the steam version of the mod)

also try running the game direct from steam, not DayZ commander

UAC is off, so it doesnt matter what I run as admin, everything has the right privilages. Ive tried playing on the DayZ mod from steam, I dont get the Client not responding error, but it never finishes loading. Usually it gets half way done on 0 (Creating character)

Same issue:

Retail copy

Beta:103718 (Most current)

Happens when launched through SixLauncher & DayZ Commander

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

• I get stuck at the loading screen, the bar is fully loaded, typical DayZ logo in the middle, and the number 0 down the bottom right.
  • If I get past the loading screen, I get a "Battleye client not responding" kick message after a couple of seconds after spawning.

PC Specs:

i7 3.07Ghz

6Gb RAM

AMD Radeon 5870 (1GB)

Other info:

DayZ: 1.7.7.1

BE: 1.202

Same issue:

Retail copy

Beta:103718 (Most current)

Happens when launched through SixLauncher & DayZ Commander

PC Specs:

i7 3.07Ghz

6Gb RAM

AMD Radeon 5870 (1GB)

Other info:

DayZ: 1.7.7.1

BE: 1.202

Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

• Steam.

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

• I have installed all patches in order from 102111 to 103419 (Current)

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

• DayZ Commander. I have tried Six but it yields the same result.

*Your PC specs:

• GPU: nVIDIA Geforce GTX 460
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66GHz
  • 4GB RAM

*Your Operating System

• Windows 7 premium 64bit (x86)

Some more info:

This has been happening for the past 3 days, after not playing for about a month. Our router has changed (we are now using an Orcon router).

I have done a ping test and have had no packet loss. DayZ Alpha 1.7.6.1. I have done a fresh install of ArmA 2/OA

EDIT: Ive been playing Wasteland for the past hour or so, so it is a problem with DayZ. The wasteland server has BE. I'll try playing a DayZ server from the OA server list, see if its a commander-relateded issue.

Same here, either you you found a fix?