Josh225

3 man Australian squad looking for another member

Hey there,

We are an Australian Squad that consists of 3 members. We are highly skilled players that play for 4 to 6 hours a day generally so pretty much addicted.

We are looking for an Australian or New Zealand member to join us that is 16+. That has a good knowledge of the game, looking to play serious, who wants to get better, enjoys playing for a group and building up a camp.

We will be playing in the standalone together too.

We aren't bandits or hero's we are something in between.

We currently operate on Skype for comms. If you are interested either add me on skype (Joshua.Gardner289) or (Razmac21). You can also reply here.

Edited by Josh225

Hey lads, I am in AU and looking for a tactical squad... I will add you on Skype...

Hey there,

I'm interested in joining.

I've been playing Dayz for around 10+ months, but not consistently. I know how to fly helicopter and drive any vehicle. I tend to be in the mechanic, rifleman, or scout role. I'm alright at sniping but I can always improve.

I've joined a few American Dayz clans before, but I'm always plagued with their terrible pinged servers. I usually play Dayz Origins now, as vanilla Dayz is boring.

So hit me up if you are interested in Origins or even Breaking Point. I don't have Skype, but I'm willing to install it if you guys are interested in accepting me.

Edited by Zero2None

We're playing vanilla at the moment, with no plans to change to anything else any time soon. Haven't played with TK yet and Husky hasn't got a pc sorted yet. Still open to people joining.

Hey there, you guys still a float? And do you use TS as well as Skype?

Looking for a competent squad

Cheers

Greenie

G'day All.

I have noticed your looking for another Member to add to your elite squad. I have been playing Dayz since it came out an know the map well an can survive on my own. 

I have TS3, VENT, an Skype for coms so let me know if you would like a new Member to fill that spot 

-Thanks

SkyL

Name: Connor
How long have you been playing DayZ: 2 Years (Roughly, possibly longer. I have over 2000 hours on my old steam which I forgot, and i'm currently on 600+ hours on this account.
Why should I pick you: I have 2 years of experience, I've played with some crews and I know some incredibly good techniques to gather cars, tents and gear. I'm a good shot and enjoy gearing up running north and killing some people! I know my way around the map without one, and good fun to play with.
Do you have a mic:  Yes.

Are you active: Yes, I'm on almost everyday playing for roughly 5 hours. I've finished school and exams so I can play for along period of time and any time suits me. I'm from New Zealand so it isn't much of a time difference.