Sign in to follow this  
Serious Stan

How to kill Ivan (patient zero) ?

Hello.

Watched frankies video awhile before i started playing origins...

Dont know if they have updated it or not. but shooting him in the heart doesnt work, do i really need to use 2 mags on his head or is there an easy way?

Hello.

Watched frankies video awhile before i started playing origins...

Dont know if they have updated it or not. but shooting him in the heart doesnt work, do i really need to use 2 mags on his head or is there an easy way?

satchel charges.

Myself have emptied magazine after magazine of fals and dmr's into it, only for someone to shoot him in the head with a makarov 2 minutes later and have him die. I have absolutely no idea how it works. It seems like there may be times where he's impossible to kill, and then other times where you can kill him first shot.

I'm playing origins as of current and the PKP an PKM work very good but a UAZ with a DSKHM will kill him in 21 rounds.

It took three of us damn near every last bullet we had to put him down, I think we were using an M4A3, an M249 and a CZ550, and he just KEPT. ON. COMING. I wouldn't recommend trying to kill him at all, but if you decide to for shits and giggles, I'd go in with heavy-duty weaponry - preferably vehicle-mounted, but at least a LMG and/or explosives of some kind.

1. Shoot 'em in the head.
  2. Step 1.

He spawns level 2-3 bandit/hero schematics and a tool of a sort, I,e a gps which we have found multiple times.

If you need help with taking him down just lure him into somewhere like a big hangar/barn or anywhere he walks and just pop him in the head.

Came across him once, put 20 lee enfield rounds into his face while my friend put a couple of DMR mags into him before he died, no loot on the body, well nothing memorable anyway.

A ton of AK rounds and shotgun shells into his face.

Edited by Imafighter

Everyone is correct about popping him in the head. I wonder if one AS50 or M107 shot to the head is enough or if it'll take several rounds.

Everyone is correct about popping him in the head. I wonder if one AS50 or M107 shot to the head is enough or if it'll take several rounds.

I doubt he'd be a one-shot kill with anything judging by the amount of ammunition I've seen him soak up, but it'd be interesting to see how many AS50 headshots it took to bring him down.

I tried throwing roadflares at him. It was an hour crawl for morphine.

Your logic persuades me to attempt this.

I always trust in 10 - 12 rounds to the head from a PKM/PKP. Works a treat.