maximajd

Do i need ARMA2: Combined op to download DayZ

i have noticed that the game is a mod for ARMA2: Combine ops,so i was woundering if i would need to download ARMA2: Combined ops to play DayZ

Edited by maximajd

Well...

Not necessarily "Combined ops" but you need ArmA 2, and ArmA 2 OA. It doesn't matter if they were purchased separately, or in the Combined Ops bundle. Though if you haven't bought ArmA 2 yet, ArmA 2 CO would be the wisest choice.

Yes, its much cheaper to buy it of steam as a bundle pack rather than buying therm sepratly!

Hope this helped :D :thumbsup:

thanks, but this isn't good for me cause i don't have the money to get ARMA2 even if i worked for a month :(

thanks, but this isn't good for me cause i don't have the money to get ARMA2 even if i worked for a month :(

Working for a month and not getting 20$? Give me your details I will bring this sweat shop down the old fashioned way.

• Like 3

hey i really want to play dayz i would really like it if someone could give me a ticket for arma 2 and arma 2 operation arrowhead on steam and i will give 2 tickets 1 for dota 2 and 1 for the ship

• Like 1

Can I have my money back. I didn't know i needed arma 2 and i don't have enough money for it sense i bought DayZ ;-; :( :( :( :( :( :(