Sign in to follow this  
korgalt

Spawning in with weird items

Last night I was being chased by the zed when the server I was on crashed, when I spawned in today I was in the same place but instead of the couple of cans of soda, flashlight and other assorted trash I was carrying, I had a map, binoculars, compass, watch, makarov, 4 clips, a blood bag, morphine and other items. After headshoting a few zombies I felt like a dirty dirty cheater and went ahead and respawned (also I was die'n of bloodloss). I did bounce through a few servers before I found one that was daytime.

The only strange thing I did was to try and bandage up while I was desync'ed from the server.... I just don't want to be banned for the hax....

Character name is the same as my forum name.

The same thing JUST happened to me. I logged in the same place as I logged out except I logged in with the exact same items that you described. Disconnect and connecting to other servers hasn't helped solving the problem and I am pretty afraid of doing anything now.

my ak74 and m1911 gone, and i have a makarov now lol, how can they fail it more:D make me a friggin zombie with a laser beam on its head?

Woah, okay, yeah, same thing happened to me too. I thought (and made a post to that effect) that maybe after I D/Ced last night my body remained on the server and was looted but this is exactly what I have too.. maybe it's some sort of global reset to get rid of all the hack weapons, in which case that's okay, except my NVGs :(((

Woah' date=' okay, yeah, same thing happened to me too. I thought (and made a post to that effect) that maybe after I D/Ced last night my body remained on the server and was looted but this is exactly what I have too.. maybe it's some sort of global reset to get rid of all the hack weapons, in which case that's okay, except my NVGs :(((

[/quote']

Except my two friends that I was trying to find spawned in with their weapons just fine. I just found them and we're all afraid of giving me any items in case they suddenly dissapear.

Last night I was being chased by the zed when the server I was on crashed' date=' when I spawned in today I was in the same place but instead of the couple of cans of soda, flashlight and other assorted trash I was carrying, I had a map, binoculars, compass, watch, makarov, 4 clips, a blood bag, morphine and other items. After headshoting a few zombies I felt like a dirty dirty cheater and went ahead and respawned (also I was die'n of bloodloss). I did bounce through a few servers before I found one that was daytime.

The only strange thing I did was to try and bandage up while I was desync'ed from the server.... I just don't want to be banned for the hax....

Character name is the same as my forum name.

[/quote']

exactly the same

I spoke with a developer of DayZ and he's told me that everyone who had a bugged hatchet had their inventory SET to this. I'm not sure why, I assume it was to get rid of some kind of glitch.

He confirms that and told me that it's not possible to get your inventory back.

I spoke with a developer of DayZ and he's told me that everyone who had a bugged hatchet had their inventory SET to this. I'm not sure why' date=' I assume it was to get rid of some kind of glitch.

He confirms that and told me that it's not possible to get your inventory back.

[/quote']

If I dont log in until it is fixed will my inventory be fine or not??

Great, thanks fucking hatchet, bye good old M14, M24, Rangefinder, NVG and Glock. 3rd time this week I loose all the fancy stuff to bugs... argh! At least the nearest deerstand had an AKM to serve me until I find something better.

Goddamnit! My hatchet wasn't bugged until they patched it and bugged it, harvested wood just fine the other day before the patch.

sam thing here. i lost my main weapon and hatchet in 1.7.1.1 or 1.7.1.2. Had a extra main weapon in backpack.

Updated to 1.7.1.4 today and now my other weapon is also gone and my pistol and I only got the makarov.

What is happening. Will my weapon dissapear each time i logout and login?

I want a official word from a dev..

Dudes, it's an alpha game. From patch to patch it's expected that some weird glitch will happen. Just because this game, even in alfa, is awesome like hell, it doesn't make it perfect. It's an aaallllpppphhhaaaa... ^^

So sad, bye bye my lovely SD weapons, may we meet again soon

Edit: 1 zombie hit me and since I lost all my bandages to this I died. If you do some fix like this again please give at least 1 bandage

So sad, bye bye my lovely SD weapons, may we meet again soon

Edit: 1 zombie hit me and since I lost all my bandages to this I died. If you do some fix like this again please give at least 1 bandage

You got Nomm'd on!