Thanks but the video is a little confusing. id prefer somone to admin my server and do it for me

At that point, it's no longer helping.

A little more information might help your cause. What server host? What are you looking to add? Which map?

This is also most likely posted in the wrong area.

Edited by creature

At that point, it's no longer helping.

A little more information might help your cause. What server host? What are you looking to add? Which map?

This is also most likely posted in the wrong area.

yeah well im new to DayZ forums, i joined today.... and its hosted by DayZ.st and im wanting custom buildings and jet planes and cool heli's like UH-1Y

You can add the chopper and a few of the jets using the admin map and picking "custom". Here's a list of things that aren't "banned" in DayZ. Some vehicles won't spawn but I don't recall which ones. Also, any land vehicles will kick a player that tries to fire a mounted weapon unless you do some editing. The UH-1Y and A10 work for sure!

http://opendayz.net/threads/unbanned-vehicle-list-by-arma2_oa_build_102678-ie-without-rmod.8277/

As for buildings, they can also be placed using the admin map but they won't face the direction you want and getting placement right is a pain with the map being slightly off. To do it right requires using the mission editor and inserting code into the database. If you just want a few barracks and things added, I could probably do the editor part tomorrow night and give you a simple "how to" on adding them to the database. I highly recommend learning to do it yourself though. It's really not that difficult and you'll be able to build custom bases if you so desire.

You can add the chopper and a few of the jets using the admin map and picking "custom". Here's a list of things that aren't "banned" in DayZ. Some vehicles won't spawn but I don't recall which ones. Also, any land vehicles will kick a player that tries to fire a mounted weapon unless you do some editing. The UH-1Y and A10 work for sure!

http://opendayz.net/...hout-rmod.8277/

As for buildings, they can also be placed using the admin map but they won't face the direction you want and getting placement right is a pain with the map being slightly off. To do it right requires using the mission editor and inserting code into the database. If you just want a few barracks and things added, I could probably do the editor part tomorrow night and give you a simple "how to" on adding them to the database. I highly recommend learning to do it yourself though. It's really not that difficult and you'll be able to build custom bases if you so desire.

yeah thanks again and yeah if you could help me maybe show me aswell tomorrow dont forget to add me on skype